***The Official Legalization of Cannabis Thread***

I voted yes....i don't smoke

as for the local sellers, i think it'll be better for them. I'm pretty sure their buyers will keep buying from them, and they'll get recommendations as well. I can't imagine some huge company taking over, but we'll see

I voted yes....i don't smoke

as for the local sellers, i think it'll be better for them. I'm pretty sure their buyers will keep buying from them, and they'll get recommendations as well. I can't imagine some huge company taking over, but we'll see

Originally Posted by shoefreek23

many people say its not addicting but it is,if your a smoker and ever tried to quit this is self-explainable
bull@$!!. Was a heavy user, twice a day, and I walked away from it last year, haven't done it since. Now... would I again? Absolutely. But to say it's addicting is simply a lack of discipline.

many people say its not addicting but it is,if your a smoker and ever tried to quit this is self-explainable
bull@$!!. Was a heavy user, twice a day, and I walked away from it last year, haven't done it since. Now... would I again? Absolutely. But to say it's addicting is simply a lack of discipline.

I dont know if people realize how much weed will change after it is legalized. All the local shops will close down. And the big companies will take over. Phillip Morris has been buying tons of land in humboldt in anticipation.

Also if weed is legalized and we get republicans running this country again believe me the feds are coming after them.

And for those that say weed does no harm do your research. Yes its not addicting but you become highly dependent on it.

But legalize might as well get the tax benefits people are going to smoke one way or the other.

I dont know if people realize how much weed will change after it is legalized. All the local shops will close down. And the big companies will take over. Phillip Morris has been buying tons of land in humboldt in anticipation.

Also if weed is legalized and we get republicans running this country again believe me the feds are coming after them.

And for those that say weed does no harm do your research. Yes its not addicting but you become highly dependent on it.

But legalize might as well get the tax benefits people are going to smoke one way or the other.

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

Im blunted as I speak bruh. G TFO.

Local shops will go down? What are you talking about? This is not a legislative issue. There are Republicans for, and Democrats against, and Vice-versa.

Government legalization does not mean the end of small business such as located in Cali. If anything they have an edge on the market, as they already have suppliers, and clientelle. As far as the government takeover you speak of, money = sense. Republicans aren't touching anything that works, and trust me, it will work.

If the prop passes, and the debt is even eliminated half of what expectations are, the right wing won't even touch it. It will essentially become a non-issue.

As far as the actual effects of weed, a Stanford study showed there are NO longterm physical effects to smoking Marijuana- aside from smoke inhalation. Note I do feel that the high itself can become addicting, and as with anything it must be used sparingly.   

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

Local shops will go down? What are you talking about? This is not a legislative issue. There are Republicans for, and Democrats against, and Vice-versa.

Government legalization does not mean the end of small business such as located in Cali. If anything they have an edge on the market, as they already have suppliers, and clientelle. As far as the government takeover you speak of, money = sense. Republicans aren't touching anything that works, and trust me, it will work.

If the prop passes, and the debt is even eliminated half of what expectations are, the right wing won't even touch it. It will essentially become a non-issue.

As far as the actual effects of weed, a Stanford study showed there are NO longterm physical effects to smoking Marijuana- aside from smoke inhalation. Note I do feel that the high itself can become addicting, and as with anything it must be used sparingly.   

Originally Posted by LazyLid

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

TS44131.jpg

copped

where can i acquire this good sir?

http://store.yeson19.com/TShirt-TS44131
support the cause, fight the good fight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I completely and undeniable agree with these statements. I haven't smoked since January of this year and I'm fine. Can I smoke again if I wanted to? Of course. I'd say yes. However, I'm not smoking because I have other priorities in my life that would conflict with me smoking. It's all a matter of self control. Marijuana is not addictive.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I completely and undeniable agree with these statements. I haven't smoked since January of this year and I'm fine. Can I smoke again if I wanted to? Of course. I'd say yes. However, I'm not smoking because I have other priorities in my life that would conflict with me smoking. It's all a matter of self control. Marijuana is not addictive.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

An edge?? What they have is unfair advantage no competition. Price will drop what do you think will happen to weed once it becomes mad produced? How will a shop stay open when an ounce will be almost a hundred bucks and at the moment they charge 300 and up. Which means to lower prices they will have to sell quantity.

Name one government official that is backing up Marijuana legalization. You are saying the republican party that is mostly sponsored by the christian right is going to sit there and justify this to there constituents because it makes money?? These are the same people who think Obama is a muslim.

Really what stanford study is that?? Can you point me to it. Because there are tons of medical studies that marijuana has ill effects on the body when smoked not the same as cigarette smokers but to think that you are inhaling smoke and nothing is happening to your body seems kind of naive to me.  Not only the smoke but what about the mind altering effects the high, that will have no effect on you.  The studies that have shown that marijuana can effect short term memory. 

I dont think that marijuana should be illegal, but I really believe the general population should educate itself on marijuana and its effects on your health. Yeah its from the earth but so was tobacco before it became mass produced. 

An edge?? What they have is unfair advantage no competition. Price will drop what do you think will happen to weed once it becomes mad produced? How will a shop stay open when an ounce will be almost a hundred bucks and at the moment they charge 300 and up. Which means to lower prices they will have to sell quantity.

Name one government official that is backing up Marijuana legalization. You are saying the republican party that is mostly sponsored by the christian right is going to sit there and justify this to there constituents because it makes money?? These are the same people who think Obama is a muslim.

Really what stanford study is that?? Can you point me to it. Because there are tons of medical studies that marijuana has ill effects on the body when smoked not the same as cigarette smokers but to think that you are inhaling smoke and nothing is happening to your body seems kind of naive to me.  Not only the smoke but what about the mind altering effects the high, that will have no effect on you.  The studies that have shown that marijuana can effect short term memory. 

I dont think that marijuana should be illegal, but I really believe the general population should educate itself on marijuana and its effects on your health. Yeah its from the earth but so was tobacco before it became mass produced. 

As far as the actual effects of weed, a Stanford study showed there are NO longterm physical effects to smoking Marijuana- aside from smoke inhalation.

just a minor health risk.
laugh.gif

These are just random thoughts, but 1) Don't you think the gov will tax the %*!# out of it? and 2) Think of all the people out of jobs, as illegitimate as it is
laugh.gif

These are just random thoughts, but 1) Don't you think the gov will tax the %*!# out of it? and 2) Think of all the people out of jobs, as illegitimate as it is
laugh.gif

As far as the actual effects of weed, a Stanford study showed there are NO longterm physical effects to smoking Marijuana- aside from smoke inhalation.

just a minor health risk.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

laugh.gif
Quote from Emery:

Anyone in California can grow his or her own cannabis under this new statute. After this initiative, California will be flooded with cannabis at dramatically reduced prices. Even with a $50 an ounce tax at the retail level, the legal wholesale price should drop to about $20 an ounce, perhaps about $35 to $50-per-ounce retail (plus tax). If you can grow your own for $12.50 an ounce in your own home, even $75 to $100-per-ounce retail with all taxes may be too high for some – but much lower than it costs now. It will be an excellent value for tourists, casual smokers and gourmet tastes.

Originally Posted by Kramer

laugh.gif
Quote from Emery:

Anyone in California can grow his or her own cannabis under this new statute. After this initiative, California will be flooded with cannabis at dramatically reduced prices. Even with a $50 an ounce tax at the retail level, the legal wholesale price should drop to about $20 an ounce, perhaps about $35 to $50-per-ounce retail (plus tax). If you can grow your own for $12.50 an ounce in your own home, even $75 to $100-per-ounce retail with all taxes may be too high for some – but much lower than it costs now. It will be an excellent value for tourists, casual smokers and gourmet tastes.

Back
Top Bottom