The Official Lloyd Banks Thread **Halloween Havoc 3 Out Now**

I kept like 4 songs. Banks is spitting on here, but a lot of these beats sound like they were recorded in a cardboard box underwater, just so many depressing beats.
which 4? i got to track 3 which was fire and put the tape on hold till i have a chance to listen

Banks needs to work with better producers, most of these beats on here are dull and sound cheap.

I like it. It's not the best thing ever but there's songs I can ride to and listen to in the gym

Definitely in the minority here but after a few listens this is one of the better projects I've heard this year.

Tape been in rotation since the drop :smokin

Monument
Nowadays
Money over matter :x
Sacrifice :x
Feed the strip

This is scaring me......

My fault was watchin walking dead. Wrong thread

:rofl: :rofl:

Listened to The Big Withdraw in it's entirety for the first time about two days ago, as back in 06 when that leaked, I maybe only listened to 5 songs at the most. Damn shame that album got leaked, as it sounded way better than The Rotten Apple. Replace two songs on there with the two lead singles from Rotten Apple, and you have an album that could've had more staying power.

Banks with visuals??????

Last edited:
been listening to alot of Banks lately and i gotta say, HH2 might be one of his most complex projects he's ever made, dude is something more than a punchline rapper now.

Lloydbanks
@Lloydbanks

New ***** "Reap what you Sow" dropping midnight!! Prod by Tha Jerm [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] #AONLIU instagram.com/p/BKj_p_9j2v4/

still dropping this Sunday

yea this tape is pretty good, his content is much more mature than his previous stuff. he's talking more about life and growth on this one. his voice got alot clearer too, it's like he went back in a time warp and found his old vocals again.

Back
Top Bottom