The Official Lloyd Banks Thread **Halloween Havoc 3 Out Now**

All the songs run together. Rapping isn't the problem, it just sounds like he picks all his beats on rainy April days in queens

All the songs run together. Rapping isn't the problem, it just sounds like he picks all his beats on rainy April days in queens

I know Cold Corner and All or Nothing are series', but I was really hoping this wasn't the case. His last tape was damn near flawless lyrically, but a lot of those beats were just depressing. He needs some more lively engaging beats without running to mainstream producers.

there's so many dope producers and he still works with in house production, that's my one gripe with him. :smh: can't be cheap all the time, people throw away top notch production on mixtapes all the time.

i mess wit it too, but its a grindtype album, put you in the mood to bag up a pound of kush into dimes all day, that **** gets depressing,,,

I don't want Banks rapping over Metro Boomin or Lex Luger beats, but good lord I need him to liven things up :lol: :lol:

Dig this a lot more than the last tape. There's still a bunch of those dark brooding beats on here, but it seems like Banks has gotten so good as a lyricist, that makes up for it. Dude is not just a punchline rapper anymore. Hasn't been for years, but this tape really highlights that.

This is exceptional work from Banks. This guy is bugging letting this heat go for free. 

We need an album from him. His progression has been amazing since HFM2. 

Some beats could have been better though..like the intro song I thought it was about to kill my speakers when the beat dropped

him vado & prodigy track flashed shades of da old banks flow that was untouchable....i need more of thaaaat.

eek.gif
 Making up for lost time

Was about to mention him releasing this the day after Halloween, but I forgot he always releasing these like that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom