The Official Melo M11 Thread.

Are you with weartesters or somethin?
im not working with them 
smile.gif
 - its just that I was looking for a new balling shoes and was about to pick up the Soldier 9 and then I saw the M11 was the same price with the Soldier 9. 

But Im hoping mine will last longer, im gonna be using it oncourt gyms only, i have a beaters shows for outdoor playing

is the fit the same as the superfly 3s? im planning to buy online because i can't find my size locally but was able to try on size 9s for superfly 3 and fits well.

thanks

is the fit the same as the superfly 3s? im planning to buy online because i can't find my size locally but was able to try on size 9s for superfly 3 and fits well.
thanks

Length yes. More narrow in forefoot but don't go up.

Wow those look horrible and cheap but watch them be priced at $160 again.
I wonder if they still have the flight plate

Does look like a step back. Need to see the outsole

I guess can't judge completely til on feet but yes, most likely a step back. The m11 is extremely underrated IMO among this year's (or end of last's) sigs

I kinda like them. And at least they're actually using leather on a new basketball shoe.

I kinda like them. And at least they're actually using leather on a new basketball shoe.
I'm not too sure that's really leather. doesn't look like it to me but idk. I kinda like them too they look similar to the new LeBron but these look better imo. still not crazy good though and those colorways are weaksauce

Thanks. Just to update:
The same color is on the sales promo rack at FNL if you find them in person. I just grabbed a pair for $35 after the 30% and a WC.

You can use the code in store too? I tried to use the code online for a pair but I got a window saying that they were excluded. I know a Finishline or two that'd have my size in stock in my area.

Thanks. Just to update:
The same color is on the sales promo rack at FNL if you find them in person. I just grabbed a pair for $35 after the 30% and a WC.

You can use the code in store too? I tried to use the code online for a pair but I got a window saying that they were excluded. I know a Finishline or two that'd have my size in stock in my area.

It's not a code instore. Just go to your spot

Just came in here to say the m11 is a dope shoe, I copped 3 pairs for $80 on finish line, I feel like they're legit worth the full retail price though

I love my M10s but these are amazing

please show us the 3 colorways of M11 that you copped thanks

To be clear , just today I bought the M11 black/anthracite and Pippen 6 on Footlocker with the 20% off code , $156 out the door total

A few weeks back I bought the Red Hook Sunset and White/red/black on finishline for $166 total with some promo code

For footlocker, their coupon ends today 20% off LKS1594S

M11s are good performance shoes and look pretty good most colorways. Not sure what to make of the M12s? Design isn't really doing it for me in the two colorways we've seen. I sure hope they perform though since that's what matters most to me.

Been trying to scoop the black/gold color way but it never hits below 100 :lol:
Still need the Christmas and Knicks color way

Back
Top Bottom