The Official Melo M11 Thread.

Strongly considering copping the Hare colorway. I'll be happy when more colorways hit the outlets.
View media item 1715263
Definitely a clean color. I saw them on the hash wall at arundel mills md but I didn't love the price. I wanted to say $119.99 at the time. This was 2 weeks ago.

Been trying to scoop the black/gold color way but it never hits below 100 :lol:
Still need the Christmas and Knicks color way

Been lurking for the blue color for the dumb low. That finishline deal has me thirsty.

Definitely a clean color. I saw them on the hash wall at arundel mills md but I didn't love the price. I wanted to say $119.99 at the time. This was 2 weeks ago.
Been lurking for the blue color for the dumb low. That finishline deal has me thirsty.
ebay has almost all the m11 at below $100 i think. 

Last edited:
its like JB and nike forgot how to do an actual gradiant with their colors, they suck at most everything now days

Any Leather Type M11 aside from the "Christmas" Edition ?

Would prefer the Leather over the plastic thing.

PLease let me know any model type - I have the CHristmas Edition for Balling

@edmunddantes2  I Don't think there is another leather pair unless maybe that recent special edition release from Hebru Brantley is gen. leather

Christmas edition is also the only pair I have.  Really tempted to grab one more at one of these discount prices

yup, the christmas pair is the only leather pair for the M11. the rest are all synthetic upper. the leather is super durable too, thought i had scuff it for good when someone dragged their feet across the toe box on court, but after some jason markk it end up just scuff away some of the gold hue on the leather. 

My review.

Got the gold standard. I'm a 5-9 point guard, and usually no one can stay in front of me unless they played serious high level hoops.

First off in HOH i was impressed with fit and zoom especially. The split sole at first was a trip, but I copped anyway.

I wore them around my house for a couple hours getting used to fit, felt cool. I have a regular foot I think, Def not wide, felt locked in.

So first run I warm up loose laces, get ready to run, and tighten them up. Dudes had no chance, blowing past people, felt great, unguardable off the dribble. Traction was insane. It was like I was wearing cleats, support was good, fit was good, I had to relace a bunch though, like once a game they came loose.

THEN THE BLUE SOLE RIPPED in my second game in them. To much friction, maybe I am just to quick for that level of traction. The side sole near the front tore on the left shoe, crazy.

Maybe the blue sole had something to do with it. Beats me. Taken them back tomorrow. Not sure if I get same kicks, red ones maybe, or kd7s.

Maybe some Roses.

Anyway, buyer beware if you are a quick guard like me.

I guess you call it my man
Glue starting to give out on my black gold pair time to for a voucher request

onto the M12s

Last edited:
Ask and you shall recieve (you can google nike voucher claim and it comes up at the top for future reference): https://help-us.nikeinc.com/app/claims/footwear-claim

question what happened to the kicks your sending in?
Hey what's up man. I have the gold and black M11s as well, but I am not going to send them in. Is your glue separation due to normal wear? They might not refund you if the separation is due to natural wear and tear.

Also, I absolutely love these shoes for balling in. They are a bit snug and there isn't as much cushion as I would like, but the on court feel and the zoom air are both amazing! I am locked in and there is no sliding inside of the shoe whatsoever even during my most aggressive play. Too bad I can't say the same thing about my Lebron 13s - my feet slide around a lot and my toes jammed a few times. Hopefully the Lebrons get better with more hours and thicker socks.

Thanks for the link!

David

Hey what's up man. I have the gold and black M11s as well, but I am not going to send them in. Is your glue separation due to normal wear? They might not refund you if the separation is due to natural wear and tear.

Also, I absolutely love these shoes for balling in. They are a bit snug and there isn't as much cushion as I would like, but the on court feel and the zoom air are both amazing! I am locked in and there is no sliding inside of the shoe whatsoever even during my most aggressive play. Too bad I can't say the same thing about my Lebron 13s - my feet slide around a lot and my toes jammed a few times. Hopefully the Lebrons get better with more hours and thicker socks.

Thanks for the link!

David

Its the risk you take but the tread on my m11s is fine its jus that the glue itself had my shoes looking like they was talkin out the side of its mouth. Hopefully they refund me. Im mad that i waited to long to send my m10s back the upper material ripped o was jus to slow with the return smh by like 3 months

On a side note I sent two pairs of M10s back after that 13 month window from the date on the tag. Nike was very accommodating and sent me two $165 vouchers. I had paid just $80 per pair so needless to say I was very happy

Nike has great customer service.

Back
Top Bottom