The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
JUst realized Bron n Kyrie playin like OKC ( 2 stars going ham) while utilizing the team in spot, but playing consistant d

David Stern made some ****** calls during his time on these matters. Plus, no steph = little chance, no ratings. I wouldn't bet on it.

Its a shame it took a series like this for people to realize what kind of player we're watching with lebron

If this was kobe the adoration would be beyond containable

@RicBucher 21s21 seconds ago

Unofficial word I'm getting from NBA source is that throwing a mouthguard warrants a fine, not a suspension. On to G7.

They wont suspend Curry, Mr. Adam Silver wont let it happen bc hes the NBAs golden boy. But its very disgusting to do that. The disrespect Cleveland fans get smh..... and you cant keep your composure? [emoji]128514[/emoji] Yall choked son and Klay carried you once AGAIN. Imagine if Lebron had a meltdown like that yall would stay roasting him beyond comprehension. Golden State is the Carolina Panthers and Lebron is like Manning. Proving once again that you cant keep getting "lucky" all season long. Experience is the best teacher. 

Cue matrix not like this gif.

I wouldve preferred dubs lost to okc than bron.

The amount of smug and **** talking ill have to hear about him beating the 73-9 warriors. How hes the goat and better than kobe and mike. How he would kill magic and bird with his bare hands. I wont even have the energy to argue. Ill just let it happen. I cant fight anymore. I have no fight left. I just..i just cant.
Damn.

The game ain't in Freeze no mo.

Imagine when Cavs go crazy with 20-something 3s. GSW are lucky that has not happened yet.

Like many of us said in quarter 1... It's not looking good for the Warriors. Steph can't break the double team. Klay too streaky. Kerr still believes in Barnes. Draymond still a question mark. Iggy possibly hurt. This is not looking good

you know he's not gonna be suspended stop it

Clearly situational favouritism

Nba is a business. The league doesn't want the mvp suspended for game 7. They suspended draymond to get to game 7. League will give curry a pass and he will play Sunday. Get it right.

I'm not a fan of either team but its a rule in the NBA rulebook... I didn't make the rules

The backlash from players if he isn't suspended will be huge... Steph been in the league long enough, he should know what he can and can't do

No body fault but his own

I got called illogical. Draymond was supposed to lead them to a chip & celebrate in Cleveland w/ them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom