The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always interesting to watch the rest of the players after a Lebron cav win. they all line up to give him a hug like he came down the chimney, even the coaches

[quote name="lobotomybeats"]Coming....
giphy.gif
[/quote]My guy, lobotomy. :rofl: :lol:

Last edited:

Amen. Rings are overrated. 3 rings is 3 rings. You dont need 5 to be considered at the level, or beyond, someone who has 5 rings. Thats ridiculous to me.
im starting to agree with this opinion more and more. just like stats dont say everything , rings dont say everything either. a lot of different things go into judging players. 
I don't see how people never grasped this in the first place, cause there's plenty of great players with no rings. Unless people really though Derek Fisher and Robert Horry were better players than Ewing, Malone, Stockton, Barkley, etc.
Real talk...about a month ago me and one of my homeboys where talking ball and he said LeBron isn't top 50 which already had me smh.

I then asked him who was his top 5 and this man said  "Derek Fisher...Kob" 

I instantly cut him off and hit him with the 

Last edited:
[quote name="dmxfury"]I will not be held accountable for words typed in here over five years ago!

And yes I know some of my 2.0 quotes will show up :frown:

Ohio love trumps all?[/quote]Nah, dog, we all getting it. :lol:

Me and you. Yo momma
And your cou
sin, too.

And I mean it everytime I say that I'm anxious and can't wait to see what he's got saved. :lol: :smokin Because this is exactly what sports is about to me. We talk crap, then when we are on top, everybody gets it. Like I know I'll have my time to avenge all the Lakers slander. But right now, it's somebody else's turn. Cavs fans have a lot to avenge for. Just let it happen. We're all effed. :lol:

Nah, dog, we all getting it. :lol:

Me and you. Yo momma
And your cou
sin, too.

And I mean it everytime I say that I'm anxious and can't wait to see what he's got saved. :lol: :smokin Because this is exactly what sports is about to me. We talk crap, then when we are on top, everybody gets it. Like I know I'll have my time to avenge all the Lakers slander. But right now, it's somebody else's turn. Cavs fans have a lot to avenge for. Just let it happen. We're all effed. :lol:

Lakers slander checking in.

It's always interesting to watch the rest of the players after a Lebron cav win. they all line up to give him a hug like he came down the chimney, even the coaches

I mean it's one of the greatest Sports stories of all time.

The prodigal son coming back and ending the areas drought while facing insurmountable odds vs the greatest team in the NBA history.

[quote name="Silverbackhoney"][QUOTE name="erupt107th"]I would love to see a list of all the things Kobe did better than LeBron.[/QUOTE]Win.[/quote]No, Kobe's TEAM won better. Kobe has exactly zero wins, because Kobe Bryant has never played a single NBA team by himself.

And even saying that his team's win more than LeBron's teams, even that is false, because when the team was indisputably Kobe surrounded by a bunch of role players, we (the Lakers) have been embarrassingly terrible. LeBron has been on teams where he was indisputably the best player surrounded by role players, and they at least made the playoffs. "Oh, it was the east." They weren't embarrassingly terrible.

Originally Posted by Silverbackhoney  
Originally Posted by erupt107th  
I would love to see a list of all the things Kobe did better than LeBron.
Win.
No, Kobe's TEAM won better. Kobe has exactly zero wins, because Kobe Bryant has never played a single NBA team by himself.

And even saying that his team's win more than LeBron's teams, even that is false, because when the team was indisputably Kobe surrounded by a bunch of role players, we (the Lakers) have been embarrassingly terrible. LeBron has been on teams where he was indisputably the best player surrounded by role players, and they at least made the playoffs. "Oh, it was the east." They weren't embarrassingly terrible.
He beat the Raptors singlehandedly though

Lakers made the playoffs in 06 and 07 though. So it's one year it didn't happen in 05. Bron hasn't made the playoffs every year either.

No, Kobe's TEAM won better. Kobe has exactly zero wins, because Kobe Bryant has never played a single NBA team by himself.

To the finals on LBJ's back in 2007:

Shannon Brown
Gibson
Gooden
Hughes
Ilgauskas
Damon
Varejao
Snow
Donyell

Yikes

[quote name="Silverbackhoney"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]No, Kobe's TEAM won better. Kobe has exactly zero wins, because Kobe Bryant has never played a single NBA team by himself.

And even saying that his team's win more than LeBron's teams, even that is false, because when the team was indisputably Kobe surrounded by a bunch of role players, we (the Lakers) have been embarrassingly terrible. LeBron has been on teams where he was indisputably the best player surrounded by role players, and they at least made the playoffs. "Oh, it was the east." They weren't embarrassingly terrible.[/QUOTE]He beat the Raptors singlehandedly though[/quote]Yeah, he didn't, though.

The box score shows that it was the Raptors against the Lakers.

I have watched that game at least a dozen times, and I remember seeing other players wearing Lakers jerseys.

Like I said, he has never beat a single NBA team, because he has never literally played an entire NBA team by himself.

No one has.

Jordan has zero championships. The Bulls have 6, and that's the team he was on. And of course he was absolutely the face of that Bulls team... but he was not literally the only player playing on the Bulls.

Last edited:
I don't take back my slander against Animal Thug when Lebby went back to Cleveland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom