The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

yea he prolly off for the nite or until like 3 am but the points were fraud as hell that fumble! dont even get me started....

More like one broken tackle, and I cant help it if im a user beast when it comes to picks. But that first drive was bogus, then the 2nd where you got the FGwas SUPER bogus, my WR didn't fumble he was down. Then my All American cbs drops a wide open user pick. The real champ came out on top today so it doesntmatter. And now that it's time for recruiting it's a wrap.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Pics!

389.jpg

or

1280863947_3efc0c9f62.jpg
ducktales?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

More like one broken tackle, and I cant help it if im a user beast when it comes to picks. But that first drive was bogus, then the 2nd where you got the FG was SUPER bogus, my WR didn't fumble he was down. Then my All American cbs drops a wide open user pick. The real champ came out on top today so it doesnt matter. And now that it's time for recruiting it's a wrap.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

shut the !$%# up
laugh.gif

my station eff'd up on me thats why i havent been on the last couple of days im finna head over 2 target right now and snag 1 and take the broke 1 back ineed 2 get back on the game dammit....so theone dont kick me out!

lmao why wait honestly you might as well sim it now. I just told Ecook that his dude was on he never responded, never got on. He just said sim it......andGTrdone is MIA on autopilot you mite as well sim now let me win the BCS then we can get into the offseason tasks

Originally Posted by yungchamp

my station eff'd up on me thats why i havent been on the last couple of days im finna head over 2 target right now and snag 1 and take the broke 1 back i need 2 get back on the game dammit....so theone dont kick me out!

laugh.gif
Dont worry you good you been doing your thing

dont sim my game fool.... im on like 5 times a day lookin for this guy....
he's been off 24 hours but on here leavin comments. if i dont get him tonite ill be on all morning tomorrow soooooo

Back
Top Bottom