The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Since the APOCALYPSE is somthing that I believe will happen in my lifetime(currently in my 40's)I love just about any film with subject matter in regard to that.
Leave the WORLD Behind was an b2b watch for me.
I've had it on in the BACKGROUND x2-3 times per week.....

GREENLAND w/ Gerard Butler wasn't a very good film but I watch it ever time it comes on.
Contagion, WORLD WAR Z on and on and no matter how the WORLD ends or is ending, it's intriguing every time.

rebel moon was absolute garbage. Some nice visuals, syfy channel movie quality plot, and way too many unnnecessary slow motion scenes.

No one cares, but Widows [2018] had a come up that WAS NOT WARRANTED.

A Star is Born should’ve won best picture.

No one cares, but Widows [2018] had a come up that WAS NOT WARRANTED.

A Star is Born should’ve won best picture.
eh? no offense intended, but the song alone made a star is born super cringy. for me, it sounded like someone's nails are scratching the board.

Rebel moon isnt the worst movie but.... Snyder gonna Snyder:lol:

So many laughs...

The booty warrior at the saloon

Dude thinking the bird monster was "trained" after 1 ride

All the unnecessary slow motion
DJimon Honsou supposed to be a washed up alcoholic general but he out here looking like an NFL linebacker.

Waka flaka leading the revolutionary punk band.

Last edited:
Rebel moon isnt the worst movie but.... Snyder gonna Snyder:lol:

So many laughs...

The booty warrior at the saloon

Dude thinking the bird monster was "trained" after 1 ride

All the unnecessary slow motion
DJimon Honsou supposed to be a washed up alcoholic general but he out here looking like an NFL linebacker.

Waka flaka leading the revolutionary punk band.

ray fisher was talking all this crap about wb/dc and how bad cyborg was treated and how glad he is to be working and happy to be with snyder again and dude had less than 5min screen time then gets killed :rofl:

that twist that so many are touting and snyder saying dude is the least likely to betray them is pure bs :lol: it was so damn predictable

Last edited:
sucker punch looked cooler. I thought rebel moon would at least have a lot of nice visuals and scenes but you mostly get stupid slow motion fights. The movie seemed like it wanted to be a really bad mashup of dune and star wars.

Someone on reddit described it perfectly by saying it was like an rpg but you skipped all the meaningful dialogue and background of your team of heroes and you’re left with fight scenes and not much else.
IMG_6282.png
IMG_6283.png

Last edited:
Obama listing leave the world behind as one of his favorite movies of 2023 makes me question how/why i voted for him twice :lol:

The rest of the list is solid.. except for oppenheimer.

99 Homes was good. Michael Shannon and Andrew Garfield acted their a$$es off in this movie my god.

8.5/10

snyder hasn't put out good movies since 300 and Watchmen, yet netflix keeps green lighting his stuff

Rebel Moon was a big waste of time but it was so mediocre it can’t even get me angry.

Felt like I was watching a Syfy original movie by Snyder
that was my impression, I wasted 1/4 of my time watching it. glad I stopped just before wasting my whole time.

snyder hasn't put out good movies since 300 and Watchmen, yet netflix keeps green lighting his stuff
Because the dummies in the snyder cult will always watch his movies, regular versions and the garbage synder cut ones. Then us non-cult members will also watch to see if he was able to actually write a high school class level story.

Because the dummies in the snyder cult will always watch his movies, regular versions and the garbage synder cut ones. Then us non-cult members will also watch to see if he was able to actually write a high school class level story.
ADVERTISEMENT
The Howard Stern effect.​

ray fisher was talking all this crap about wb/dc and how bad cyborg was treated and how glad he is to be working and happy to be with snyder again and dude had less than 5min screen time then gets killed :rofl:

that twist that so many are touting and snyder saying dude is the least likely to betray them is pure bs :lol: it was so damn predictable
I don’t even remember dude being in the movie :lol:

Who was he?

Back
Top Bottom