The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

was bored and watched Scandal because Kerry Washington is in it :smokin . Actually got interested in the show lol

Last edited:
Any Asian (action/drama) films you guys recommend?
ip man 

battle royal

old boy

flowers of war w christian bale 
laugh.gif
 great movie nonetheless.

the other day i stumbled onto a great movie by accident, it was called the giant mechanical man with pam from the office.

its a romantic comedy but it wasnt corny, it was pretty cool and it was the first time i had ever heard about it.

Watched all of Archer. That show is just funny man :lol: Pam

Started season 2 of 30 Rock :smokin

All the old cartoon network shows:D making me relieve friday nights as a youngin' with my cousins.

What are the chance of Netflix getting a hold of old disney shows from the 90's? Might Ducks, Goofy, Aladdin, Gargoyles, Duck Tales, RECESS!

ip man 
battle royal
old boy
flowers of war w christian bale 
laugh.gif

great movie nonetheless.

the other day i stumbled onto a great movie by accident, it was called the giant mechanical man with pam from the office.

its a romantic comedy but it wasnt corny, it was pretty cool and it was the first time i had ever heard about it.

I've seen all of those :lol:

a better tomorrow (Korean) ....it's the remake of chow yun-fat OG version, they did a pretty good job too

Added to my instant queue. Do they use Leslie Cheung's song in the movie?

Last edited:
On season 2 of Friday Night Lights great show. My boy Landry been taking so many Ls this season, hope fully he gets a W one of these days. :frown:

If you like movies starring Estelle Getty and Some Other Guy watch Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot,

Lol Netflix is funny.

Bond films were added, but it might only be for a month.. That's what instantwatcher.com says

Last edited:
Started season 2 of 30 Rock :smokin

What are the chance of Netflix getting a hold of old disney shows from the 90's? Might Ducks, Goofy, Aladdin, Gargoyles, Duck Tales, RECESS!

30 Rock I enjoyed but fell off after season 3 IMO

Would LOVE Netflix to get Mighty Ducks series, Blank Cheque, Richie Rich, Cool Runnings and the 90's films - That's my childhood right there :smokin

Back
Top Bottom