The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

If all you get from Mad Men is Don Draper's "alphaness", then you're missing the bigger picture.

Clearly that guy just doesn't like drama TV shows. Please do not just watch the final season of The Shield, that is a terrible, terrible idea. 

ya glad i gave up on mad men it prolly has interesting situations but to not watch has been a real time sava.

if i want to see a manifested form of someone like dons alphaness ill just look in the mirror. no brag. ne1 can do it

game of thrones is slow too but maybe this picks up (not on netflx) its taken me months to see 4 episodes. on 5th now lol

so ya thnx 4 all the advice. im a def check out soa until seas 3, shield final season, heroes 1st two seas.

thnx again for YOUR time and saving mine

>D :lol: Go with God.

Had no idea Drive and Warrior were on Netflix, caught both of them the other day.

Also dont sleep on Transformers Prime, i know most people only cared for the G1 cartoon series but i actually thought Prime was pretty dope

Side by side
Everything or nothing
Kumare
Woody Allen documentary
Undefeated
Marley
Hoop Dreams
Jiro dreams of sushi
Senna
Like water
Restrepo

By far the worst video rental service ever created. First, the Blu-ray Discs are missing from the first rental time. Second time they send me DVDs instead of blu-rays. I am done with them.

Maybe there wasn't the option for Blu or you selected dvd instead.

And wasn't that first time the post offices fault?

Last edited:
If you're an anime fan, a fan of good cinematography, or just a good movie fan, you HAVE to check out Vexile on Instant Stream. Simply amazing.

Batman Beyond is straight piff.

Anybody check out Bernie? Jack black plays the lead guy...how is it?

I've been meaning to, but the reviews were great and it's by Richard Linklater who has done a few of my favorite movies.

Batman Beyond is straight piff.

Anybody check out Bernie? Jack black plays the lead guy...how is it?

I thought it was worth the watch. Definitely stayed in my head for a few days and had me thinking about the movie. I thought it was well done.

Back
Top Bottom