The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

We have no idea what else you've seen.

Friday night Lights, breaking bad, Mad Men, etc. Are all great choices.

I thought Batman Beyond started off with that movie with the Joker, disappointed.

It's not action packed, not full of surprises, but it's damn good.

It rewards patience and it's all about the slow development of these characters. I think people give up on it way too soon. That's not to say it's for everybody, but it's worth it

It's not action packed, not full of surprises, but it's damn good.

It rewards patience and it's all about the slow development of these characters. I think people give up on it way too soon. That's not to say it's for everybody, but it's worth it
this.

if you want action and explosions.

this isnt for you.

if you want really good tv and drama.

:pimp:

House of Cards is really dope...

At first I was like ehhh, but stuck it out

King of the Hill ... Is hilatious

House of Cards is really dope...

At first I was like ehhh, but stuck it out

King of the Hill ... Is hilarious

Just started House of Cards - Watched the first episode last night and looking forward to watching the rest :smokin

I've been watching a lot of independent comedies...

Usually they have a cool story line and a few lulZ... Nothing to brag about but something cool to watch...

Watched afro samurai for the first time yesterday. I enjoyed it
Watch them all, and don't forget Resurrection after.
nthat.gif

ya glad i gave up on mad men it prolly has interesting situations but to not watch has been a real time sava.

if i want to see a manifested form of someone like dons alphaness ill just look in the mirror. no brag. ne1 can do it

game of thrones is slow too but maybe this picks up (not on netflx) its taken me months to see 4 episodes. on 5th now lol

so ya thnx 4 all the advice. im a def check out soa until seas 3, shield final season, heroes 1st two seas.

thnx again for YOUR time and saving mine

ya glad i gave up on mad men it prolly has interesting situations but to not watch has been a real time sava.

if i want to see a manifested form of someone like dons alphaness ill just look in the mirror. no brag. ne1 can do it

game of thrones is slow too but maybe this picks up (not on netflx) its taken me months to see 4 episodes. on 5th now lol

so ya thnx 4 all the advice. im a def check out soa until seas 3, shield final season, heroes 1st two seas.

thnx again for YOUR time and saving mine

Tyrion_slaps_Joffrey.gif

Back
Top Bottom