The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

This. I havent used netflix in months, my mom just watches a bunch of korean shows on it
laugh.gif

I ended up subbing to hulu
smokin.gif
couldnt even do hulu. why am i paying for commercials if im a subscriber . 

just saw megan is missing

14 year olds giving top, doin coke, and weed? :lol:

the lead character said she gave top to a 17 year old when she was 10 -_-

besides that and the terrible acting it was crazy. shes stupid enough to v chat with someone without a webcam and meetup with the person

kidnapped and ****

If you're an anime fan, a fan of good cinematography, or just a good movie fan, you HAVE to check out Vexile on Instant Stream. Simply amazing.
Will check that out. I don't know much about the anime genre and am very picky when I want to see an anime series.

just saw megan is missing

14 year olds giving top, doin coke, and weed? :lol:

the lead character said she gave top to a 17 year old when she was 10 -_-

besides that and the terrible acting it was crazy. shes stupid enough to v chat with someone without a webcam and meetup with the person

kidnapped and ****

sounds like Kids

whats some good thrillers i can watch? any recommendations?

Check out the website A Better Queue. It filters based on Rotten Tomatoes rankings so you can see what movies are well reviewed (according to the site at least).

Here's at least 65% for Thrillers
http://abetterqueue.com/movies?utf8...012&query[genres_q][]=Thrillers&commit=FILTER

Instant Watcher can also be used to sort for recommendations
http://instantwatcher.com/genres/19

plus whatever people around here can recommend, but those are good resources too.

Last edited:
Maybe there wasn't the option for Blu or you selected dvd instead.

And wasn't that first time the post offices fault?

Yeah it was post offices fault the first time. When i signed up for my video rental plan I said "blu-rays only". And in my queue I would select blu-ray titles. Still sent me DVDs. Smh.

Hemlock grove is good so far, watched 5 episodes still curious because it hasn't gone no where yet

just finished all 13 episode its alright. It will start picking up a bit towards the last few episode...but I didn't realize Roman was the real life brother Eric Northman of True Blood until my homegirl told me this morning :wow:

Y'all should watch them independent comedies...

Pretty funny and entertaining

For example...

Safety not guaranteed
Butter
Extract

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom