Network (for the nth time)
When We Were Kings
NG: Aryan Brotherhood
Food, Inc.
(again)

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Originally Posted by IYE2

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

put me on good documentaries, already watched super high me, 9/11 in plane site, and exit through the gift shop

I dont like documentaries that much but Restrepo is easily one of the best Ive seen. I know its been mention in this thread before.

Director of restrepo just died a few weeks ago documenting a flick in some war-stricken area which escapes my mind now, RIP

He was in Egypt I think.
They got hit by a mortar 
ohwell.gif

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is going to be deleted from Netflix instant tomorrow....so watch it, before it's gone.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is going to be deleted from Netflix instant tomorrow....so watch it, before it's gone.

Originally Posted by dro 44

Thanks to this heads up I caught it for the first time. Was dope 
pimp.gif
Also watched the documentary Jesus Camp. Pretty much was mind blown, recommend it.

Originally Posted by dro 44

Thanks to this heads up I caught it for the first time. Was dope 
pimp.gif
Also watched the documentary Jesus Camp. Pretty much was mind blown, recommend it.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

put me on good documentaries, already watched super high me, 9/11 in plane site, and exit through the gift shop

I dont like documentaries that much but Restrepo is easily one of the best Ive seen. I know its been mention in this thread before.

Director of restrepo just died a few weeks ago documenting a flick in some war-stricken area which escapes my mind now, RIP

He was in Egypt I think.
They got hit by a mortar 
ohwell.gif

Libya.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

He was in Egypt I think.
They got hit by a mortar 
ohwell.gif

Libya.

Took about a week but finished 2 seasons of Sons of Anarchy. Wow. I need season 3 NOW..

Took about a week but finished 2 seasons of Sons of Anarchy. Wow. I need season 3 NOW..

Back
Top Bottom