The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Regarding MoN, I swear to God would watch an entire season of television of the story of those NY cab drivers.
That was such great television man. They had me dying the whole entire segment. :lol: :pimp:

Brilliant episode. Brilliant show :smokin

Last edited:
I just finished Episode 5 where Uhtred has gone to see Bjorn.

Not sure if that was a cheap parlor trick but man it's LIT!

My first thought is that they gave the oldman Bjorn some type of breathing apparatus while he was buried and are trying to entrap Uhtred but I hope that is not the case.
I hope he really was undead and the prophecy is real. 
Uhtred + the Brothers would be Flames!

Part right and part wrong is all I'm gonna say.

Alfred owns Uhtred and they both know it, that's why I can't wait to see what happens when Uhtred moves on to Æthelflæd Alfreds gonna Hate it

On2nd episode of masters.

Bro Arnold making gifs, getting stuck in the car and when his ex marries another dude and he like "he looks exactly like me" :wow: :rofl: :rofl:

blank check
pimp.gif

I just finished Episode 5 where Uhtred has gone to see Bjorn.

Not sure if that was a cheap parlor trick but man it's LIT!

My first thought is that they gave the oldman Bjorn some type of breathing apparatus while he was buried and are trying to entrap Uhtred but I hope that is not the case.
I hope he really was undead and the prophecy is real. 
Uhtred + the Brothers would be Flames!

Part right and part wrong is all I'm gonna say.

Alfred owns Uhtred and they both know it, that's why I can't wait to see what happens when Uhtred moves on to Æthelflæd Alfreds gonna Hate it
I assumed you have seen Season2.
You have haven't you?

Uhtred moves onto her Aethelfaed? I'm on the last episode now and that does not seem to be in the future of this Show.
Not the near future anyway.
I will say I like her with Eric. Is he really going to battle his brother Siegfried over her? Boy she's sexy and sweet but man, that's wild if a Eric does that. As I mentioned though, Uhtred is going to get her draws too?

You have haven't you?

Uhtred moves onto her Aethelfaed? I'm on the last episode now and that does not seem to be in the future of this Show.
I will say I like her with Eric. Is he really going to battle his brother Siegfried over her? Boy she's sexy and sweet but man, that's wild if a Eric does that. As I mentioned though, Uhtred is going to get her draws too?

Yes I've watched it already, won't spoil It too much ... but it won't happen this season (I would assume next season), you can see hints like her saying Uhtred always protects us and such I think she see a lot of Uhtred in Erik or Erik in Uhtred. I'm basing that on the books, the show could go another direction, but so far they've been pretty similar in storylines. Pretty crazy that a set of yambs can come between brothers. In the books he does get with that and she is definitely not the last set of yambs either... Iseult even profesized she would be his forbidden love, or lady of gold

You have haven't you?

Yes I've watched it already, won't spoil It too much ... but it won't happen this season (I would assume next season), you can see hints like her saying Uhtred always protects us and such I think she see a lot of Uhtred in Erik or Erik in Uhtred. I'm basing that on the books, the show could go another direction, but so far they've been pretty similar in storylines. Pretty crazy that a set of yambs can come between brothers. In the books he does get with that and she is definitely not the last set of yambs either... Iseult even profesized she would be his forbidden love, or lady of gold
Yea I'm can see now.
Damn man.
Damn.
Eric man.

One if my fav movies​ growing up. Probably seen it like 10 times lol. May watch again for nostalgia purposes​.
it got soo many bad  "NEW" reviews...mostly proving this generation is soft and couldn't understand the 90s

they felt like it was a bad message for the kids..i guess since it has disney name attached to it

oh yeah didnt even know that was TONE LOC  in the movie as JUICE 
roll.gif
..this was before OJ RIGHT?

it got soo many bad  "NEW" reviews...mostly proving this generation is soft and couldn't understand the 90s

they felt like it was a bad message for the kids..i guess since it has disney name attached to it

oh yeah didnt even know that was TONE LOC  in the movie as JUICE 
roll.gif
..this was before OJ RIGHT?
LOL I totally forgot his character was named Juice, must have been a strange coincidence right?!  Loc had a solid run of tv appearances and voice acting work in the 90's.

I think I liked the movie when I was a kid because it was mindless fun and the kid was living the life you dream of when your're in elementary to middle school lol. Lot of people take movies too seriously, real unrealistic movie but thats what made it entertaining.

Reactions: g14
The Last Kingdom is so dope. 

It's was close for me after season 1 but after season 2 it is not even close anymore on any level. 

The Last Kingdom > Vikings

I finished sense8. Now I can watch The Last Kingdom season 2. Got a few Asian movies I have to finish also.

It's was close for me after season 1 but after season 2 it is not even close anymore on any level. 

Never watched Vikings. I enjoyed S2 of The Last Kingdom so much I didn't want it to end yet.

I think you are correct... just wish there were more episodes in the seasons. 8 just seems too short 10 or 12 would be perfect.

Just finished season 2 of master of none, loved it. Every episode was great and this season has more replay value than the last to me. The end of the dinner party episode when he's alone in the cab and soft cell comes on :smokin

bout to start season 2 finale of MoN...

scumbag Dev trespassing on ol boy's girl :smh:

Just finished season 2 of master of none, loved it. Every episode was great and this season has more replay value than the last to me. The end of the dinner party episode when he's alone in the cab and soft cell comes on
smokin.gif
This...  Started Slow for me..  Guess I'm just more into the NY hipster theme.  All in all..  Show is
pimp.gif

Based on reviews in here, gotta check out The Last Kingdom...

Back
Top Bottom