The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Just noticed Ash vs the evil dead the series is up on Netflix, pretty good burn if you got some time to kill. Especially if your a fan of the movies. Also another show based on the movies, From dusk till dawn is pretty good too.

shame about
my mate alfie solomon, best character :'(
Man hell nah.
I haven't finished ep 6.
I"m just now at the part where the chicken wire strangle happened, but I will take the loss of your favorite Character if they would have let my man live who got stangled.
How TF they going to kill that man.
F'ing A man. I'm pissed AF right now.

Oh man.
THank God.
I'm a little sad to see Alfie gone. I'm just glad Arthur will return. He was my favorite. Then again, Arthur came back so Alfie might not be dead.

Last edited:
Just finished the 1st ep of S4 of Peaky Blinders and got damn :wow:. I don't watch/stream as much as most people but this gotta be the best show going

You can watch this Season and enjoy it even if you haven't seen the first 3 Seasons.
You won't appreciate their position, but enjoy it you can.
Seasons are only 6 Episodes. Binge the first 3 at whatever speed you can, then watch 4.

You can watch this Season and enjoy it even if you haven't seen the first 3 Seasons.
You won't appreciate their position, but enjoy it you can.
Seasons are only 6 Episodes. Binge the first 3 at whatever speed you can, then watch 4.

Thanks. I’ll binge watch

Bright was a pretty good movie. Felt like it should have been longer because a lot of stuff wasn't explained. Thought they was going to throw a curve ball into the movie involving the elf that works for the FBI.

On another note had to go back and watch "City of God" because I didn't remember anything about the movie until I got to the part about Knockout Ned's house getting shot up by Lil Ze. Have to put that movie in my top 5 as far as crime world movies go. One thing I wish the movie would have included was a civil war between Lil Ze and Benny being that Ze was a hot head that didn't give a darn about anything and Benny was the "peoples champ".

I’ve heard that studios/theatres were paying critics to bash it because streaming dtc movies is hurting them.

I thought it was good as well.

Will Smith Byke!
Eh i can see why critics didn’t dig it. A lot of things going on.

Bright was pretty average. If I paid for it, I'd probably had been upset. It was entertaining more so than being good.

This Peaky Blinders season though :wow:

Critics can go F off. Bright was really fun and original. Probably one of the better movies i've seen this year. All those comparisons of Training Day meets LOTR were dead on accurate. The partner dynamic between Will and Joel's characters were great. And the grittiness of LA worked well with the story. Can't wait to see the sequel.

Critics can go F off. Bright was really fun and original. Probably one of the better movies i've seen this year. All those comparisons of Training Day meets LOTR were dead on accurate. The partner dynamic between Will and Joel's characters were great. And the grittiness of LA worked well with the story. Can't wait to see the sequel.

I still think it'd have been even better as a series though...

Im about to rewatch Travelers, I guess season 2 just dropped.?. I can't remember a thing from season 1.

Back
Top Bottom