The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

thats EXTREMELY disappointing

netflex can't give each family 500k-1.5M??? all the money they spend??? they would look sooooo classy.....
legally sure they can do as is, but thats not cool man
That would set an insane precedent that could potentially be considered and upheld in future civil lawsuits that would effect the entire entertainment industry to the point you would no longer see these type of shows/stories unless the studio owns the rights outright.

I’m pretty sure other media conglomerates would probably try to stop Netflix from doing that if they even entertained the idea.

And a “rights” issue is a whole other problem that really can’t be sorted.

What's his real name?
Richard Ramirez. Netflix mini series was wild.

I actually mis spoke earlier I really meant the golden state killer.

Here is a wiki on him

Here's a bonus serial killer bio of you're interested. Most people don't know that the "biggest" documented serial killer in American history is Black. He got caught within the last decade or so as well.

Yea man, I actually read a lot about serial killers so I know all of these guys' stories. Although, I only really recognize Samuel Littles mugshot. I was sure you were referring to someone other than Richard Ramirez cuz he had a super public trial almost immediately after the slayings.

I always thought it was really dope how they caught Deangelo. I hate hearing about cases going cold.

As I'm watching Netflix, last night via screen mirror from my Samsung note 11 to my Samsung smart TV, my screen went white. Then a message from netflix popped up on the TV screen, but not my phone (film kept playing) that says something like external play no longer included with account, to upgrade plan go to netflix.com... I closed it went to bed and, today it's back to normal and works fine. I watch this way often, I've never seen this message. Felt like netflix might be getting ready to charge more, or something to screen mirror now. Smh Anyone seen/heard anything about this?

HBO had a show about Joseph James Deangelo a couple years ago.

“I’ll Be Gone in the Dark”

Was pretty good.

haven't had a chance to check out the dahmer series yet but given netflix's fascination with serial killers it made me curious about the number of serial killers outside of the US... suffice to say, the world is a scary place.

could be a result of underreporting worldwide but the US has a staggering number of serial killers compared to the rest of the globe. over 3x the number per capita compared to #2. i wonder why this country produces so many?
Man I went to wiki after finishing Dahmer and some of these other serial killers were putting up Wilt numbers :wow:
Read a couple of those dudes bios and one was released and another is up for parole next year. These dudes killed 100+ kids. Crazy.

The Night Stalker doc was done well.

Watched 2 episodes of Dahmer. Turned it off. I don’t like the way it was going. And sure enough social media proved to me why it was rubbing me the wrong way.

Weird.

THAT is why you don't want to watch? :lol:

The Night Stalker doc was done well.

Watched 2 episodes of Dahmer. Turned it off. I don’t like the way it was going. And sure enough social media proved to me why it was rubbing me the wrong way.

Weird.

Man, just watch it and then draw your own conclusion. Or rather, watch it just to watch it and not for hot takes on the internet. My only gripe is that it was two episodes too long.

Man, just watch it and then draw your own conclusion. Or rather, watch it just to watch it and not for hot takes on the internet. My only gripe is that it was two episodes too long.

Me and my ole lady both said it should've been a movie and kept it moving. They're turning everything in to a series and half the ish don't even need to be.

I haven’t watched the 9th and 10th episodes, but don’t really have any issue with it being a show. Think it’s been pretty well done thus far.

And maybe I’m too old or something, but I absolutely do not care about what some random social media accounts have to say about pretty much anything. Maybe if I saw multiple people that I actually know say something on IG or FB I would give it some thought, but not people I’ve never heard of with like 6 followers :lol:

I drew my own conclusions. It sensationalizes him and is a money grab profiting off the trauma of black people.

How about we ask the family of the victims on how they liked it?

Should TV/movies NEVER be made about anything/anyone that involves murder ever again?

Back
Top Bottom