The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Today wear
f2po90.jpg

I've read that yeah, but it can still be a PS then. I can make a PS and claim it's a RL shoe. Doesn't mean that I actually have that shoe.

The pixels around the miniswoosh and the Japanese sign look really suspicious to me.

I've read that yeah, but it can still be a PS then. I can make a PS and claim it's a RL shoe. Doesn't mean that I actually have that shoe.

The pixels around the miniswoosh and the Japanese sign look really suspicious to me.
Very suspicious the color of that black when I seen it looks to bold in black like it's popping out and not even on the shoe.

True, never thought of that.

^^Thought you found the original pic, but it ain't. Couldn't find it either, although I haven't searched that long.

Check kixfiles or kicks crew.
Thanks for that tak [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] REPP! been a while since I seen you on here. I'll give it a couple more weeks to see if people start talking about it over here if not I'll cop from there.

Back
Top Bottom