The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Thanks for that tak [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] REPP! been a while since I seen you on here. I'll give it a couple more weeks to see if people start talking about it over here if not I'll cop from there.

Just been an Old man lurking. There hasn't been any 90s as of late calling out for me.

Just been an Old man lurking. There hasn't been any 90s as of late calling out for me.
I hear you on that, I just been nip picking 90s lately were I was buying 3 to 4 pairs a week. Material and design has been [emoji]128169[/emoji] On these 90s

I hear you on that, I just been nip picking 90s lately were I was buying 3 to 4 pairs a week. Material and design has been [emoji]128169[/emoji] On these 90s
last newly released 90s i was remotely considering was chicagos or currys.  both of which i still have not copped.  so that says that much about 90s in my book. 

Today's wear
2j0kxu1.jpg

Got a question - anyone know how the sizing is on the 2015 am 90 infrareds? I know a guy selling them in 11, but I'm usually a 10.5, so I'm not sure how they'll fit. Any help would be appreciated! 

Back
Top Bottom