The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

anyone know where I can order the lunars from? 

money issues FINALLY got sorted, thankgod now the hunt begins

also compared to the independence day pack hows the upper quality/comfort wise? obviously the bottom is gna be amazing!!

anyone know where I can order the lunars from? 

money issues FINALLY got sorted, thankgod now the hunt begins

also compared to the independence day pack hows the upper quality/comfort wise? obviously the bottom is gna be amazing!!

Finishline

Anyone know if the infared lunar 90s will be droping at footlocker/champs/footaction.. Would like to use my giftcard on these ! Thanks

Do the air max 90s with the lunar sole crack like the regular sole?
does the regular sole still have cracking paint or did nike fix that? Been a long time since I bought a pair.

sorry didn't realize the lunars were a new release, so there might not be an answer yet.
I went to the mall today and saw them. I was sort of surprised, but not because nike seems to throw that lunar sole on every shoe now.

I forgot what colour I saw, but usually shoes are easy to come by here in the part of China I am in since Nike's are considered to be really expensive.

If I find those infrareds I'm buying them in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the 2010 Infrared's run true to size? I have the 2005's but I had to go up 1/2 size.
Thanks

Does anyone know if the 2010 Infrared's run true to size? I have the 2005's but I had to go up 1/2 size.
Thanks
I went TTS and they are a snug fit, but I like my AM 90s snug.

Thinking of copping these if the price is right. Anyone own a pair?

Nike-Air-Max-90-White-Game-Royal-Black-2.jpg

Do the air max 90s with the lunar sole crack like the regular sole?

I wore my pair while traveling to Seattle this week. Did a lot of walking with them and no obvious signs of cracking. I really don't expect them to given my experience with Lunar soles.

Pretty ironic since alot of Nikes are made in China cheaply

Yeah. I'm prettty sure that's how it is ha. I don't think ppl get paid that much and only ppl I see with nice sneakers are the kids at private school.
Lebron Xi's are around 1500 chinese dollars ($250 USD). A week of groceries costs me 20 chinese dollars.

how's the sizing on the lunars? i know on GTFan's vid he said to go down half a size. if anybody else has feedback on sizing, that would be great. my tts is a 10, but i got up to a 10.5 in 90s since my feet are a bit wide. does that mean go tts then?

I think I remember someone saying if you have a wide foot to go TTS and if not to go .5 down due to these being a lil longer/narrower.

Is that some type of Red? or more orange? I can't really tell from the pic. Looking kind of fresh tho.

It's a really nice red. I checked them out in person. Pretty sweet, I passed for now though they'll be on sale in a few months.

^^ Thanks man. I would have steered clear if they were orange, not really my color. You're definitely right though, if FNL ends up getting these, these will drop to $79.99 in no time.

Anybody know what would be considered a fair price for a pair of Duck Camo's? Not really trying to pay out the *** but I know it will be steep. Just came into a bunch of cash from my fantasy football league so if I don't get them now.....I never will!

Anybody know what would be considered a fair price for a pair of Duck Camo's? Not really trying to pay out the *** but I know it will be steep. Just came into a bunch of cash from my fantasy football league so if I don't get them now.....I never will!

Fair is 300, maybe even 325. I just saw someone post the tigers for 285 and ducks go for a bit more so my range should be about right. Good luck!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom