The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

correct me I im wrong but the 2010 laser blue runs tts? And is 160 good for ds
as SABL said i went up 0.5 for mine but i would say if you can negotiate it down to around maybe $120-130 but $160 isn't too bad since its kinda hard to find them DS now

happy new year to everyone
smile.gif

Last edited:
Anybody know of other colors that are coming out for lunars? I don't wanna cop the infrareds but want some lunar90s....

The Lunar90's are definitely looking better & better to me.

yea def get a pair. i was skeptical at first. i picked them up and then was thinking of returning them. i wore them and fell in love. 

those volt ones are next up for me.

http://www.endclothing.com/brands/nike-air-max/nike-air-max-90-og.html

Remember uk sz is one sz down so uk7 is us 8

End clothing are the best too I order from them all the time
thanks, he just copped a pair :D

correct me I im wrong but the 2010 laser blue runs tts? And is 160 good for ds
as SABL said i went up 0.5 for mine but i would say if you can negotiate it down to around maybe $120-130 but $160 isn't too bad since its kinda hard to find them DS now
I don't think there's any need to go a half size up. I bought mine for $115 on ebay, they were VNDS.

Rocking these today, was about to leave the crib till i seen there is a breaking bad marathon on lol

View media item 718330

nice ducks

anyone know where these can be had for a decent price?
$300 and up is what I'm seeing.

want the tiger camos so bad :smh:

Last edited:
thanks
happy.gif

I don't think there's any need to go a half size up. I bought mine for $115 on ebay, they were VNDS.
$300 and up is what I'm seeing.

want the tiger camos so bad
mean.gif
Yeah its different for everyone just giving info on what i had to do..... Cant fit my true size with almost every AM90 

Back
Top Bottom