The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

i hope that u realize that they are a wmns cw, cuz the largest size is mens 10,5
also nowadays a lot of the so called wmns cw's are EU exclusives
so there is a possibility that they will never appear State side :wink:

AMD, yeah boss, it def wouldn't be the first time ordering in uk sizes and a womans cw...i am really a size 11-11.5 range in am1 and am90, but when i go the womans cw size 10.5 i have to take out the insoles

whatever works to pull off the exclusive cw i guess

anybody got lunar90 pics? fit? i've searched and it linked me here. not sure if the shoe is popular, but again they look better in pictures than in person. =|

anybody got lunar90 pics? fit? i've searched and it linked me here. not sure if the shoe is popular, but again they look better in pictures than in person. =|
here are mine: are they what you're looking for? 

fit isn't as narrow as people are making it out to be.

Not feelin these lunars they lookin like some fake midsiole swop - gimme some nice leather materials on the upper and im good leave the lunar stuff for the "performance" rang. same goes for the lunar af1s.

here are mine: are they what you're looking for? 

fit isn't as narrow as people are making it out to be.

Thanks.  Any top down picture?

I might go for a sz 10.5  The sz 11 are sold out. Granted I am a sz 10.5 in AM1s, Eclipses, sz 11 in AM90.  If anything, I can return right?

Thanks.

Has anybody ever seen these before? I need a pair of all white 90's, but I don't like the leather ones, because they crease so easily. The description says, "leather and mesh upper", but I just want to be sure before I go ordering from overseas.

http://www.jdsports.co.uk/webapp/wc...0551&productId=908219&storeId=10151&langId=-1

I'm wondering if they're a euro exclusive or something, because I've only seen them on JD Sports and size?.

Has anybody ever seen these before? I need a pair of all white 90's, but I don't like the leather ones, because they crease so easily. The description says, "leather and mesh upper", but I just want to be sure before I go ordering from overseas.

http://www.jdsports.co.uk/webapp/wc...0551&productId=908219&storeId=10151&langId=-1

I'm wondering if they're a euro exclusive or something, because I've only seen them on JD Sports and size?.

I never saw these and I really like these. The only ones I saw were the leather ones you said. Have you seen the air max 90 glow in the dark pack? There are ones that are like all white

View media item 727572
View media item 727576
View media item 727583
View media item 727586

I think I saw a pair in local finish line before and shoe palace.

Looking to cop another pair of Lunars due to the comfort. Anyone know whats scheduled to drop next? That black/volt pair is nice but I want to see what else they got cooking

^^ Who's better than you?! Thanks man, that was quick! Looks like I will go ahead and cop the Black/Volt pair after seeing these. Repped for the help.

I wish people would stop saying how comfortable the lunars are, i'm trying to resist

@Ians Haha!! Listen man, I'm trying to tell you! Go get yours, you will be very happy. I will expect to hear back after you cop...:lol:

@ Joelom Definately want to try those Jacquards on...Looking like they will be another comfortable one but you're right about the price....These will drop on FNL sooner than later I would assume. Which store did you find those anyways? I'd like to go check them out.

Last edited:
Haha I'm a huge infrared fan so it was pretty easy to pick. But the infrared are slightly more exclusive if that means anything haha

I'm debating on the volts or infrared lunars90s. OMG
I'd go w/Infrared's atm, they seem to be selling out fast and you'll have to pay resell if you want them in the future.

The volt colorway will most likely sit a bit and may even go on discount if you give it time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom