The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

^^^ AMD, first off, thanks for the additional pics...after i had posted i thought gee golly why dont i check out the AM1 thread that i subscribe to and low and behold there were better pics posted...that cw is straight fire...i was actually making an ID earlier this year with that color blocking but wanted a more orange/peach where the red is on this shoe...got super excited when i saw the pre-order on END...still going to cop this red cw though

^^^ AMD, first off, thanks for the additional pics...after i had posted i thought gee golly why dont i check out the AM1 thread that i subscribe to and low and behold there were better pics posted...that cw is straight fire...i was actually making an ID earlier this year with that color blocking but wanted a more orange/peach where the red is on this shoe...got super excited when i saw the pre-order on END...still going to cop this red cw though
i hope that u realize that they are a wmns cw, cuz the largest size is mens 10,5

also nowadays a lot of the so called wmns cw's are EU exclusives

so there is a possibility that they will never appear State side
wink.gif

What size are you?

I really want to pick up a pair of the Lunars but the lunar midsole seems to look mad elongated.. :frown:

What size are you?

I really want to pick up a pair of the Lunars but the lunar midsole seems to look mad elongated.. :frown:
they are a little, but nothing crazy. i wear 10.5/11. i usually wear 11 and got the lunars in 11. They fit great. My foot is a little wide too. 

The jacquards are up on NDC. Hey have a black grey white one I hadn't seen before 150 for each though… didn't realize the material was woven. Now kind of regret not jumping on the London Underground. Hopefully nike will make these iD down the road. Love the shape and the material and color blocking would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom