The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

came in today from DSG

936A49BF-3245-4EF3-A924-393B6E4DA27B.jpeg

Anyone else having issues with goat? Ordered duck camos they been sitting for a week. Plus a pair i sold have been waiting to be authenticated for 4 days...

The orange/red swoosh on the tongue of NBY's is terrible. Do they give you another option?

Finally opened my volts from DSG after letting them decontaminate a few days. I have a dirt spot on the toe (gray area) on one shoe and it looks like they may have been tried on and then the sole sloppily cleaned. The shape is good, so if I can just clean the spot I'll be okay with them.

What's the best way to clean off the spot? Or should I just get an exchange? In the Bay Area, so it has to be done via mail.
I ran over my own foot with my bike yesterday and put tread marks from toe to tongue on my pinks. Used a toothbrush with borax (detergent) and water and scrubbed it right off.

Finally opened my volts from DSG after letting them decontaminate a few days. I have a dirt spot on the toe (gray area) on one shoe and it looks like they may have been tried on and then the sole sloppily cleaned. The shape is good, so if I can just clean the spot I'll be okay with them.

What's the best way to clean off the spot? Or should I just get an exchange? In the Bay Area, so it has to be done via mail.
What is it? Mine was some brownish sticky residue. Guessing it’s glue, but I came right off when I dabbed it with tape/lint roller.

here you go homie, I think its less orange and more red/pink. I’m also partially colorblind. So the attached pic is an unedited untouched pic (the prior pics were run through Lightroom)
E14C40B0-5D9B-4DFA-A413-672D00B34763.jpeg
haha thanks, they actually look kinda orangish to me. not sure what to think about them now.

i can help you maybe, but i need pictures... have you?

Back
Top Bottom