The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

75FFFDDA-BB2F-4DC4-A5E5-6D12B2EB4189.jpeg

Where do you guys have the most success (and least amount of fee's) selling your 90's? I have 18 pairs i am looking to sell, was getting ready to list them all on ebay last night but i found out my account is linked to another account that owes money from 8 years ago so i am not allowed to sell. I'm guessing StockX ,Goat, Flight Club... What do you guys usually go with?

Where do you guys have the most success (and least amount of fee's) selling your 90's? I have 18 pairs i am looking to sell, was getting ready to list them all on ebay last night but i found out my account is linked to another account that owes money from 8 years ago so i am not allowed to sell. I'm guessing StockX ,Goat, Flight Club... What do you guys usually go with?
Aside from eBay, Goat for anything worn. StockX and Goat for new.

personally I open the cardboard box as soon as it is given to me, once opened I take out my hydro-alco gel and I rub my hands, then I take out what is in the cardboard, and I go in, the cardboard I would cut it several days later to throw it lol (or you throw it directly and you rub your hands again)

for those in UK, is the Chester region (more or less) "safe"? (near to Manchester, i have a part of my family that live at Timperley, Altrincham... it's ugly we were invited, but because corona it's not possible... first time I was in Manchester it was in 1989, the Channel Tunnel did not yet exist, it was completely crazy, punks and colorful crests everywhere, even on the Tamise bridge (pink red purple... the same color than the OG pack 2020 AM90 lol), I liked it it was so different! lol it was the total cliché since with my parents we were going to eat fish and chips at Blackpool, and we even went for a walk on the Blackpool beach but we were the only ones there lol, there was just us, the sea, the sand and the algae :emoji_ok_hand: , no sun of course :tongue: )

Last edited:
damn, real talk, I need to be more careful. I just been opening boxes sometimes not gaf.
personally I open the cardboard box as soon as it is given to me, once opened I take out my hydro-alco gel and I rub my hands, then I take out what is in the cardboard, and I go in, the cardboard I would cut it several days later to throw it lol (or you throw it directly and you rub your hands again)

for those in UK, is the Chester region (more or less) "safe"? (near to Manchester, i have a part of my family that live at Timperley, Altrincham... it's ugly we were invited, but because corona it's not possible... first time I was in Manchester it was in 1989, the Channel Tunnel did not yet exist, it was completely crazy, punks and colorful crests everywhere, even on the Tamise bridge (pink red purple... the same color than the OG pack 2020 AM90 lol), I liked it it was so different! lol it was the total cliché since with my parents we were going to eat fish and chips at Blackpool, and we even went for a walk on the Blackpool beach but we were the only ones there lol, there was just us, the sea, the sand and the algae :emoji_ok_hand: , no sun of course :tongue: )
I have a similar routine except its not quite sanitizer im using nor is it my hands that im rubbing

NT shows you how many likes you have?

you can't show your number of likes? if yes it's strange... i can see all the likes personally... (i use computer, desktop version)

for you :wink:
Screenshot_2020-04-04 The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread(1).png

lol Besides, it makes me think that I will have to change my computer ... like that with my current one I could do karate with at the next blue screen, I went not far the other time to do "karate kid" with :lol:

Last edited:
you can't show your number of likes? if yes it's strange... i can see all the likes personally... (i use computer, desktop version)

for you :wink:
Screenshot_2020-04-04 The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread(1).png

lol Besides, it makes me think that I will have to change my computer ... like that with my current one I could do karate at the next blue screen, I went not far the other time to do "karate kid" with :lol:
Ok, ive now read this enough times to finally understand it. Why are you getting all these blue crash screens in the first place though? lol

All this wing sauce talk has me thinking i should spray repellant on my mesh. Imagine being out somwhere and someone drops a wing on your 90s. Holy ****, im more scared of that than corona now. I need some mini dust masks for the toeboxes

Does that **** make things yellow over time or cause any discoloration or residue or anything? I feel like theres a catch. Probably causes foot cancer or some bs

Last edited:
here is why Tony lol
Capture.PNG

yes, since 2013 37186 hours ^^ so sometimes i have the famous windows blue screen... and so I dream of doing "karaté" with ("karaté kid" is the reference to the old movie from 1984)
unnamed.jpg

Back
Top Bottom