The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

591749E9-1DF5-426A-AE5D-C565A89AF769.jpeg

Dope shoes. Why you got so many wipes for?

One of my many duties at my school is family support worker. Since the pandemic a lot of my families have been hit hard. To help out I purchase antibacterial wipes, hand sanitizers and gift cards to grocery stores. I also go to the local food bank and put together 80 bags of groceries to distribute and deliver to families every Thursday. I be hustling to find these wipes. But they’re worth every bit of it.

One of my many duties at my school is family support worker. Since the pandemic a lot of my families have been hit hard. To help out I purchase antibacterial wipes, hand sanitizers and gift cards to grocery stores. I also go to the local food bank and put together 80 bags of groceries to distribute and deliver to families every Thursday. I be hustling to find these wipes. But they’re worth every bit of it.
RESPECT. You’re doing positive things and the world needs more of that.

Damb here I was thinking "That's where all the wipes went! *******!" But good on you man. Any way to donate to help?

For those with the reverse duck camos, do they squeak while walking? I think it’s due to the tongue. Also, the laces feel different (i.e., thinner perhaps?) than my recent turquoise and grape 90s.

I haven't worn mine yet but I would think it's the tongue. The camo print has a grippy surface. I find shoes with leather lining tend to squeak.

Anyone recommend a glue for sneakers? My mid soles started to separate on both shoes from my 2010 infrareds. :frown: don’t wanna let em go yet. Use them as my beaters and to walk the dog.

Back
Top Bottom