The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Damb here I was thinking "That's where all the wipes went! *******!" But good on you man. Any way to donate to help?

Yes! Our local food bank that’s supported our students and families throughout the pandemic has been hit hard. Charlie’s produce in Seattle has continued to deliver produce, however, unfortunately the local donors have had to discontinue their donations because inventory is very low. Last week families weren’t able to receive any dairy, meat, beans or wheats. We gave extra fruits and vegetables in their place, but at the current rate the food bank may go under. My idea was to purchase extra gift cards for families and purchase eggs directly from their sources to give out to families. I just picked up $300 worth of eggs and I’m now heading to the food bank to transport what’s available to our families at school. Our PTA is helping families pay for their utilities and providing mobile hotspots for families without internet. Fortunately Amazon has donated laptops to our students, but most families can’t afford to have internet. A lot of the apartment managers won’t even let internet providers come in and wire their apartments for internet. No internet means no digital learning.If you’re interested in helping, I would appreciate any donations you can give. It will go towards our 424 students and families who are being effected during this crisis. If anyone has doubts or concerns of my role and position, I’ll be there within the next hour setting up for our food bank and you can see for yourselves the families your donations will support.

Yes! Our local food bank that’s supported our students and families throughout the pandemic has been hit hard. Charlie’s produce in Seattle has continued to deliver produce, however, unfortunately the local donors have had to discontinue their donations because inventory is very low. Last week families weren’t able to receive any dairy, meat, beans or wheats. We gave extra fruits and vegetables in their place, but at the current rate the food bank may go under. My idea was to purchase extra gift cards for families and purchase eggs directly from their sources to give out to families. I just picked up $300 worth of eggs and I’m now heading to the food bank to transport what’s available to our families at school. Our PTA is helping families pay for their utilities and providing mobile hotspots for families without internet. Fortunately Amazon has donated laptops to our students, but most families can’t afford to have internet. A lot of the apartment managers won’t even let internet providers come in and wire their apartments for internet. No internet means no digital learning.If you’re interested in helping, I would appreciate any donations you can give. It will go towards our 424 students and families who are being effected during this crisis. If anyone has doubts or concerns of my role and position, I’ll be there within the next hour setting up for our food bank and you can see for yourselves the families your donations will support.
Drop your paypal or Venmo.

Need these bad. Any news on an EU or US release?

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2020%2F04%2Fnike-air-max-90-summit-white-cw6208-111-release-info-5.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2020%2F04%2Fnike-air-max-90-summit-white-cw6208-111-release-info-4.jpg

Need these bad. Any news on an EU or US release?

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2020%2F04%2Fnike-air-max-90-summit-white-cw6208-111-release-info-5.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2020%2F04%2Fnike-air-max-90-summit-white-cw6208-111-release-info-4.jpg
According to hypebeast they've already dropped in japan and they've linked them with the upcoming Space Hippie collection whatever that is. Hopefully they should be coming to us all soon.

Bit the bullet on duck camo’s

my size is drying up in ebay a maybe 1/3 of the pairs listed are trying to sell for $300+

Ended up paying $210

was hoping for an ebay code or even a boost on ebay bucks but with only one pair close to my range I was aiming for I didn’t want to depend on that

another pair popped up this morning so I negotiated a little and got them

🤷‍♂️

got my grape recraft 90s from SVD and can confirm out of all my recraft 90s they are by far the worst qc. it must be the batch or factory they are coming from.

normally i dont mind midsole paint or glue stains but im OCD with stitching flaws. there also some weird **** going on where the outsole meets the midsole. it’s only the left pair that’s not acceptable to me, would you guys exchange?

BBA92605-6728-4660-A841-9D114CFA3D40.jpeg

0FB3191D-D32A-4844-994D-5F917DAE9AB9.jpeg

A758619E-F19A-4E3B-9FC6-9296BFCEB58A.jpeg

got my grape recraft 90s from SVD and can confirm out of all my recraft 90s they are by far the worst qc. it must be the batch or factory they are coming from.

normally i dont mind midsole paint or glue stains but im OCD with stitching flaws. there also some weird **** going on where the outsole meets the midsole. it’s only the left pair that’s not acceptable to me, would you guys exchange?

BBA92605-6728-4660-A841-9D114CFA3D40.jpeg

0FB3191D-D32A-4844-994D-5F917DAE9AB9.jpeg

A758619E-F19A-4E3B-9FC6-9296BFCEB58A.jpeg
Yeah, purps are definitely the worse. I’m assuming it’s the reason why Nike hasn’t dropped the men’s sizes in the states. My toe box is the same; where there’s a bump popping out of the the suede. Once Nike eventually drops them, I’m copping a pair (or two just in case) to exchange them out

Reactions: 907

I just ordered from them last night from someone that posted with that lower price. I really only care if the toe part of the outsole is crooked or not centered. I actually just returned a 2nd pair back to Hibbett's because the pair from UBIQ had one shoe that the outsole at the toe was not centered. I exchanged it and sent the bad pair back.

Back
Top Bottom