The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

How are they ruining it again?

I didnt even know we are playing a game lol

Thats like saying let the ******ed kid win lol

Ps im not a reseller im a collector

Im refuring to kicks like the indys that arnt released in the uk/eu. I would have no choice but to pay reseller prices. All im saying is its a bit unfair! I dont blame them tho, id do the same if the shoe was on the other foot...

Also dont take my comment so seriously. I understand business is business and yeah if i was quicker my opinion would be different. :D

Hmm, with them restocking for the past few days on FNL, do you guys think they mIght restock on NDC? I have a $200 gift card over there I could use.

Has anyone made an AM Hyperfuse Solar red ID? How accurate is it to the actual pair that retailed if so?

Thinking about making one since I missed the restock that apparently happened under my nose

after searching hi and low for the all white indys, i just said eff it and ordered 2 pairs of all white IDs.  now the waiting game for them to get to me

Nice pickup.  Still not sure why I didn't buy these when they were readily available for a discounted price.  
mean.gif

I'm sure they'll pop up at outlets though.  

Lol at being mad that people refer to it as the "shoe game" now. That's all it is chance, luck, winning, losing, celebrating, and crying. How is this not a game? Look at the teams on this message board.

Hmm, with them restocking for the past few days on FNL, do you guys think they mIght restock on NDC? I have a $200 gift card over there I could use.
FNL does silent restocks and more frequently than NDC...

Last edited:
Okay... So I order Infrared Ice from Taiwan and it comes in two days. I order RED ICE AM90's from FNL restock Tuesday morning at 9AM and they haven't even left the warehouse or had a label created. Finishline is pathetic - I swear I'll never order from this site again if I can help it. Eastbay and footlocker > even nike with all their ******** is better than FNL. Did anyone order from the restocks this week and get conformation?

Man calm that down.FNL always gets to me in 2 days max.I swear people are so impatient nowdays.Be happy they even keep restocking.

Last edited:
Okay... So I order Infrared Ice from Taiwan and it comes in two days. I order RED ICE AM90's from FNL restock Tuesday morning at 9AM and they haven't even left the warehouse or had a label created. Finishline is pathetic - I swear I'll never order from this site again if I can help it. Eastbay and footlocker > even nike with all their ******** is better than FNL. Did anyone order from the restocks this week and get conformation?
its what $20 on shipping cost will get you :tongue:

Man calm that down.FNL always gets to me in 2 days max.I swear people are so impatient nowdays.Be happy they even keep restocking.

Ummmmm, or nah. I'm actually pretty patient. And even still, you don't know me or my circumstances so keep that judgmental "calm that down" nonsense to yourself, thanks.

I ordered a shoe on a business day (at the start of the day) - 4 days later and not even a label created. Watch them cancel the order and by that time I would have missed out on all these restocks I should "be happy" about.

Last edited:
Lol at being mad that people refer to it as the "shoe game" now. That's all it is chance, luck, winning, losing, celebrating, and crying. How is this not a game? Look at the teams on this message board.
LOL at people who thinks buying shoes is a game..who the fudge are u competing with? yourself? LOL

Last edited:
Ummmmm, or nah. I'm actually pretty patient. And even still, you don't know me or my circumstances so keep that judgmental "calm that down" nonsense to yourself, thanks.

I ordered a shoe on a business day (at the start of the day) - 4 days later and not even a label created. Watch them cancel the order and by that time I would have missed out on all these restocks I should "be happy" about.
Ok,I feel you on that but its very very easy to understand FNL unless you are new at this.

Also why didnt you call them the next day or even now still?

If you dont get a order confirm email 5-15 mins after ordering you are screwed

If you didnt get the shipping at the end of the day for those you are screwed

If they havent shipped yet you are screwed

If you didnt call them by now you are prolly screwed.

I don't need or want to hear your "advice" or input. Pretty sure I made that clear in my last post and yet, here we are.

Now I feel like an idiot. I put the wrong damn zip code on my Indy order! I put my correct one on the first order and then on the 2nd, I was supposed to put my mothers zip. Instead, I put my own zip code like a moron! Theres a 50 mile difference in zip codes :lol: Now I have to wait until Monday when I should have them today! Now who was talking about patience?? Lol I don't got any of that! It's going to be a lonnngg weekend! On top of that...I've been waiting just about 4 weeks for my ID's now....I just want my kicks...thats all

Back
Top Bottom