The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I'm stuck deciding on a 11.5 or 12 in the Independence Day joints! Some up .5 others say tts I'm a 11.5 in j's and a 12 in the am 90's infa from 2010. Any input?

I'm stuck deciding on a 11.5 or 12 in the Independence Day joints! Some up .5 others say tts I'm a 11.5 in j's and a 12 in the am 90's infa from 2010. Any input?
i would go for the 12

if you take the 11,5 you will maybe risking that the shoe will be too small

i am tts size 8 in the 2010 laser blue 90s and when i buy hyperfuses i also take the same size

AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE I was thinking that too. I usually size up in nike runners but have never had hyperfuses before and heard the material doesn't have the padding the 2010 infa's do. I'm wide footer if that makes any difference.

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE I was thinking that too. I usually size up in nike runners but have never had hyperfuses before and heard the material doesn't have the padding the 2010 infa's do. I'm wide footer if that makes any difference.
from what i have experienced is that the hyperfuses AM1/90s are more narrow at the the front where the toebox begins

so if you have a wide forefoot i would deff not recommend to size down, its better to stay tts and take the size 12 imo
wink.gif

Last edited:
AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE I think that's the move. My tts is 11.5 but I'm going to do my regular runners size of 12. I'm biting the bullet on the red Independence Day joints for resell and want to make sure I do the right size

yes on all my shoes regardless of material if anyone is wondering

Even hyperfuse? I get so nervous with using waterproofers on synthetics.

I actually had to size .5 down in my hyperfuse Indy's and they are fine. Def snug with thicker socks tho, kinda wish I was able to get a pair in my true size but I just wear thin socks and deal. I would say TTS tho.

Anybody know what the difference is between the NM HYP PREMIUM and the HYP PREMIUM on the NIKEiD site at all? Thanks

EDIT: I'm guessing the NM stands for Natural Motion? As in the Natural Motion midsole?

Last edited:
Does anybody have some comparison photos of the NIKEiD all Light Crimson and all Solar Red? Thinking of doing some but unsure on the colours, thanks

Anybody know what the difference is between the NM HYP PREMIUM and the HYP PREMIUM on the NIKEiD site at all? Thanks

EDIT: I'm guessing the NM stands for Natural Motion? As in the Natural Motion midsole?
if you choose the NM option you will get the midsole from the air max 90 current

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom