The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

What's the general price range for a pair of infrareds? About to pull the trigger on the OG from END for 151 shipped but I wanna see if I can get a cheaper pair

im curious how they will look if you swap the red laces for a pair of neon laces, just wondering tho
smile.gif
LIKE THIS!!!

Last edited:
I saw and was able to add a 10 before I posted the link.Its gone tho and so are all sizes now it seems.

edit weird,So I go on firefox and it shows more sizes lol.Its a 9.5 left

Last edited:

I saw and was able to add a 10 before I posted the link.Its gone tho and so are all sizes now it seems.

edit weird,So I go on firefox and it shows more sizes lol.Its a 9.5 left
Yeah it's quirky, probably browser cache is full or something.

http://www.citygear.com/Nike-Air-Max-90-Ice-Red.html

Somes sizes. I dunno, just trying to help folks that really are still looking for this pair lol.

nm: gone.

Last edited:
interested to see how these age over time.

Not that I really care about the acutal sole yellowing, but more so to see if it different from other clear translucent sole pairs i own/have had.

Cant wait to get my pair in on Thursday tho :smokin

Finally colorways that I 100% like! When are they being released?
nthat.gif
 Agreed. So clean. 

International sites are now just taking pre-orders. We're probably a month or so away I'm guessing.

Last edited:
Anybody have the Premium Tape QS Infrared? I have the Hyperfuse Infrared, is there any point in owning both? They look a little similar in the pics I've seen, thanks.

Last edited:
Has anyone even thought about picking these up?? I see NDC sold out. Wanted to know how they feel, and if they were worth the $200 price tag.

Last edited:
^^^I've been very tempted. I love 360 air. I believe on FNL you can you one of those online $20 off codes

Last edited:
^^^I've been very tempted. I love 360 air. I believe on FNL you can you one of those online $20 off codes
Yeah im in the same boat. I kind of want them, But on the fence. Just wanted to see what some people who bought them think about the fit.  They dont allow coupon codes with these shoes though.

Last edited:
Ok, I thought I had tried it before to see if it worked. I think I'm going to order a pair the next time a get a WC coupon

So those gym red ice cant be bought for retail?
Do you even bother looking at previous post?

There's info on grabbing them daily. You just have to be quick when it's posted. They're still out there, follow the info and you'll get it for retail.

Back
Top Bottom