The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Does anybody have any idea where I can get a pair of Red Indy's in 10.5? :frown:
I don't wanna pay rape but I suppose realistically I'd have to pay resell, which I'm okay with.

Good luck! I've been looking for a while for a 12 and the resellers are all crazy! 600+ they asking for SMFH .

Fake reds all over this page :lol:
Those fugazi are straight up terrible

Good luck! I've been looking for a while for a 12 and the resellers are all crazy! 600+ they asking for SMFH .
that's kanyes size. He's known to buy up certain kicks at inflated prices like yeezys, hence the high price for that size

these are sweet. they've been sitting in box since novemeber for me. i need to wear them 
roll.gif

that's kanyes size. He's known to buy up certain kicks at inflated prices like yeezys, hence the high price for that size

That is incredibly wack! As bad as I'm about to sound, I don't really mind paying a bit more for something I missed out on. That being said, it has to be reasonable! $100 over maybe double retail but passed that is crazy!

Sizing on these same as what I would wear in  AJ1? Also, what is the approximate price for Red hyperfuse 90 in red with flag on the tongue (pardon my ignorance on terminology)? Someone selling them locally for $250. Possible they are fake? 

Last edited:

Sizing on these same as what I would wear in  AJ1? Also, what is the approximate price for Red hyperfuse 90 in red with flag on the tongue (pardon my ignorance on terminology)? Someone selling them locally for $250. Possible they are fake? 
250 seems to be too good to be true imo

on evilbay they go for at least 350 a pair

what can go up to 450-500 lol
mean.gif
sick.gif

Got ice packs a month or so ago weather been crap so haven't wanted to rock them but as soon as it stops raining the will be getting worn, love how they look one of my favorite 90s

Back
Top Bottom