The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

13BAEE1A-68DE-47AE-B75C-F52314C47196.jpeg

ta2and0 ta2and0 should start a Nike shuttle service and tax us for it. Like $25 + shipping for each order. All you have to do is order and then forward the package to the US when you get it.
If I can make $25 per order, I’d probably consider helping the buddies out. But considering that international shipping isn’t that cheap, the pricing won’t be that attractive unless you’d like to go for multiple pairs tho. Well, that’s just one’s opinion, if someone thinks paying around $110 for Chloro or other 3 colors (or around $120 for Sail Cork/DNA) would be attractive, I can def. search his/her size to find out whether I can help. But you need to remember that price isn’t that different from what u can get through stockx or goat tho.

If I can make $25 per order, I’d probably consider helping the buddies out. But considering that international shipping isn’t that cheap, the pricing won’t be that attractive unless you’d like to go for multiple pairs tho. Well, that’s just one’s opinion, if someone thinks paying around $110 for Chloro or other 3 colors (or around $120 for Sail Cork/DNA) would be attractive, I can def. search his/her size to find out whether I can help. But you need to remember that price isn’t that different from what u can get through stockx or goat tho.

Where are you located?

Gonna need 3 pairs minimum of the Infras. Key word there is minimum. My wife has already been warned lol.

Ya know I was thinking today, with all these OG recrafts dropping, I honestly have no use for the shoddily made OG-esque pairs. There will never be a time when I go into my closet and choose the turqs, oranges, limes, etc. over LBs, eggplants, infrareds and whatever other OGs they decide to drop. They were a great placeholder until OG colorways dropped, but that’s about it. Feels like I goofed going extra hard for all those pairs now that I’ve seen how quality the recrafts are. :lol:

Gonna need 3 pairs minimum of the Infras. Key word there is minimum. My wife has already been warned lol.

Ya know I was thinking today, with all these OG recrafts dropping, I honestly have no use for the shoddily made OG-esque pairs. There will never be a time when I go into my closet and choose the turqs, oranges, limes, etc. over LBs, eggplants, infrareds and whatever other OGs they decide to drop. They were a great placeholder until OG colorways dropped, but that’s about it. Feels like I goofed going extra hard for all those pairs now that I’ve seen how quality the recrafts are. :lol:
I’m with you on OGs over the other OG blocking pits but imo it’s nice to have a variety and especially the Turq and orange pairs.

sometimes it’s nice having a few other options. Just my opinion tho.

I’m with you on OGs over the other OG blocking pits but imo it’s nice to have a variety and especially the Turq and orange pairs.

sometimes it’s nice having a few other options. Just my opinion tho.

Yeah I can feel that. I like options too, but there’s never a shortage of those, as I’m guessing is the same for most of us on here lol.

I guess my main gripe is the quality aspect. These LBs and Eggplants have spoiled me. Not to mention they feel better on-foot, too.

Back
Top Bottom