The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

K KE08 - :lol: EXACTLY!

superblytrife superblytrife - I personally like the other options, but I think if one could REALLY pass as the best in-betweener, it'd be the volt pair. Something about volt in general seems the most fitting... at least for me it is.

Gonna need 3 pairs minimum of the Infras. Key word there is minimum. My wife has already been warned lol.

Ya know I was thinking today, with all these OG recrafts dropping, I honestly have no use for the shoddily made OG-esque pairs. There will never be a time when I go into my closet and choose the turqs, oranges, limes, etc. over LBs, eggplants, infrareds and whatever other OGs they decide to drop. They were a great placeholder until OG colorways dropped, but that’s about it. Feels like I goofed going extra hard for all those pairs now that I’ve seen how quality the recrafts are. :lol:

This!!!! All day.

Exactly why I didn't go for any of the early recrafts in the retro + colorways. :lol:

Eggplants, Lasers, Infrareds. For me personally I don't need anything other than OG colorways these days.

While we're on the topic...

20200829_105450.jpg
20200829_105502.jpg
20200829_105535.jpg

had to send my eggplants back to nike
the mesh on the toe box one shoe was sewn in at like a 45 degree angle , as apposed to being straight

Last edited:
Ordered my second pair of limes (102 shipped from Sneaker room) as I had to return the previous pair I got from WSS from that deal that was posted some time ago due to one of the shoes having a jacked up toe box. Hopefully, this pair will be better.

I actually dont mind these joints that just dropped here. I aint gonna buy them. But i could rock these on a summers day with shorts easy.
B969C33E-50DF-4E90-AD91-131E751DD728.jpeg
6F82DC40-078C-4512-8951-975FC18B65B2.jpeg

Got my LB’s, so eggplants and Infrareds are all I need

Anyone have info on where Wmns 11.5 in the eggplants can be acquired for under $175? Put a bid in on GOAT but doubt it’ll get accepted

had the 2015 Infra’s and ended up selling them 2yrs later due to not ever being worn. Seeing how releases are going these days, partially regret selling them now

Got my LB’s, so eggplants and Infrareds are all I need

Anyone have info on where Wmns 11.5 in the eggplants can be acquired for under $175? Put a bid in on GOAT but doubt it’ll get accepted

had the 2015 Infra’s and ended up selling them 2yrs later due to not ever being worn. Seeing how releases are going these days, partially regret selling them now
NDC australia, but with about $60aud postage after local bloke forwards them to you will make it about $190usd

Did they make eggplants in 13 W?

Back
Top Bottom