The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Flight Club is $375, so I'd say its over priced.
damn I live in Canada. FC duty is crazy, i believe this will have no duty since its express. anywhere else selling this? maybe even 330-350 is good. I'm a size 8 r 8.5 

damn I live in Canada. FC duty is crazy, i believe this will have no duty since its express. anywhere else selling this? maybe even 330-350 is good. I'm a size 8 r 8.5 
What you see on Ebay is the same stuff I see, lol.

size 8 - 13

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/...D=LINKSHARE&cm_mmc=LINKSHARE-_-5-_-63-_-MP563

lol macys, i guess its cause of those FNL inside macys.
laugh.gif
  learn somethin new everyday.

Last edited:
some macys have a small finishline section, a bunch of running shoes. Never knew they got recent release though.. i figured they mostly get outlet type inventory lol

good to know, but thats really strange. i guess i'll have to check macy's every time i go to a mall. repped.

Is that solar red lining really coming back next week? When I ordered 2 pairs of all white IDs, I tried buying the all solar red too but obviously couldn't. Definitely making them again if it really is coming back

Yes! I saw it on their Twitter account

I've seen a mini footlocker section in some Macy's. I don't know if Macy's considers that theirs or something separate but if its online it could be because of that joint.

hey can someone tell me if i should drop $200 (~$50 more) on 2000 Infrared's as opposed to the Tape version, or the EM version, or the "retro" version?

Damn, I need to stop....my money's going to be flying out of my wallet at a rapid pace. Oreo hypers.

no... :lol:

i am a huge AM90 fan, have dozens of pairs, and they aren't in the same league as a yeezy, in terms of look or quality.

but i like straps on shoes, so yeezys automatically win for me.

if you're going for the red october look, these indy pack ones aren't the right color. red octobers are more infrared, so solar red options on nike iD are more in line with the actual colorway, not the plain red on these indy packs.

the highlighter pack version is also an option, tho harder to find, and more expensive.

had kanye worn the highlighter pack solar red 90's instead of these indy pack varsity reds, these indy pack ones woulda continued to sit online for retail and eventually woulda went on sale.

i watched the entire indy pack sit online for a hot minute, and it wasn't until kanye started wearing them that they sold out... i passed, cuz i prefer solar red than the plain red. i have enough plain red shoes. plus, i don't really want an american flag on the tongue... :lol:

these > indy packs, all day long:

View media item 843944

I don't think anyone in here is really going for the "Red October look" - I think people just want a cheap option for a shoe they can't get for a decent price. I wanted the Indy pack because I wanted the whole pack, I got my whites and blues for retail and when I went back for the reds Kanye had worn them and they were gone, slept on em - It happens. Luckily I got them for an extemely good price from a fellow Niketowner. Good looks @Alp.

Not everyone likes Yeezy's or likes wearing everything Kanye wears or touches. I personally think the Yeezy 2's make people look like they are simply trying to impress other people or show off. That's just my personal opinion and view on them. It just baffles me the amount people will pay for shoes just to impress another person.

You keep mentioning that you watched the Indy pack sit and then Kanye wore them so they instantly sold out - okay, I agree - but why do you think the Yeezy's sold out and have the hype they do? It's the same exact thing, Kanye hype. So idk how people can say they don't like the Indy pack because of that reason, when they love and buy every Yeezy that comes out.

Anyway, I got my Red Ice AM90's from Finishline. They are DEF a returned pair. Came in the bag of death. No paper stuffing in the shoes, the shoes were thrown in the box and not wrapped up with the box paper. And this is the kicker - there is a separate STORE receipt in the box, like from a register. Seem like someone bought them in store and mailed them back to FNL? IDK, Anyway they have a paint scuf/flawf above the air unit. Can't really see it in photos, but it's whatever. Took almost 10 days to get the package. I'm done with FNL. I bet that's why they have the $20 off code with them, cus they were returns. Other than that, I love them. Idk if I like these or the infrared better tho.

View media item 845522
View media item 845526

Last edited:
I don't think anyone in here is really going for the "Red October look" - I think people just want a cheap option for a shoe they can't get for a decent price. I wanted the Indy pack because I wanted the whole pack, I got my whites and blues for retail and when I went back for the reds Kanye had worn them and they were gone, slept on em - It happens. Luckily I got them for an extemely good price from a fellow Niketowner. Good looks @Alp.

Not everyone likes Yeezy's or likes wearing everything Kanye wears or touches. I personally think the Yeezy 2's make people look like they are simply trying to impress other people or show off. That's just my personal opinion and view on them. It just baffles me the amount people will pay for shoes just to impress another person.

You keep mentioning that you watched the Indy pack sit and then Kanye wore them so they instantly sold out - okay, I agree - but why do you think the Yeezy's sold out and have the hype they do? It's the same exact thing, Kanye hype. So idk how people can say they don't like the Indy pack because of that reason, when they love and buy every Yeezy that comes out.

i didn't say everyone in here is going for that look, but that particular guy directly said "i like these better than the red yeezys", directly comparing the two.

when ye wore the red indy pack, it was around the same time he started wearing the red octobers, so people saw the similarity (an all red shoe), and not only hopped on them cuz ye wore them, but also cuz they saw the resemblance and figured it was a cheaper option to have a similar look.

you can think that, but it's an ignorant, broad generalization, cuz you're assuming nobody actually buys the shoe cuz they like it, when actually many people just genuinely love the way the yeezy shoe actually looks, and would buy and wear it without his name attached to it, even if it was a GR sitting on shelves... has nothing to do with "impressing other people" or "showing off" to me (not saying that people don't buy it for that reason, but it's nonsense to imply everyone does)...

i LOVE shoes with straps, when done right, and the yeezys are the ultimate strap shoe. that's all it is for me.

you assume way too much, and don't actually read what is actually said.

i never said i didn't buy them for that reason (that kanye wore them and hyped them), i said i didn't buy them cuz i have enough plain red shoes and would rather have the solar red version from the highlighter pack (or the iD)... i was already planning on passing on the indy pack b4 ye was seen wearing them, and him wearing them didn't change my mind in any way...

there's plenty of shoes and clothes that kanye has worn that i think are ugly and wouldn't be caught dead in. just so happens that every high top shoe he's designed i love tho, and would regardless of who designed it.

i hope his adidas shoes aren't my cup of tea, will save me money, time, and head ache... :lol:

What footaction is that? U think they do phone orders?
footaction doesn't do phone orders. but if you go to the actual store, they can do a stock locate for you and order it from another store.  you need the FA sku number before you go

Back
Top Bottom