The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

WHERE DO RESIDE MY MAN?

UR KNOWLEDGE IS UP THERE

LOVE IT
i am from the A I R M A X capital The Netherlands
wink.gif

the birthplace from the Amsterdam, Albert Heijn, PATTA AM1 & the HS Homegrown AM90
nthat.gif

i didn't say everyone in here is going for that look, but that particular guy directly said "i like these better than the red yeezys", directly comparing the two.

when ye wore the red indy pack, it was around the same time he started wearing the red octobers, so people saw the similarity (an all red shoe), and not only hopped on them cuz ye wore them, but also cuz they saw the resemblance and figured it was a cheaper option to have a similar look.

you can think that, but it's an ignorant, broad generalization, cuz you're assuming nobody actually buys the shoe cuz they like it, when actually many people just genuinely love the way the yeezy shoe actually looks, and would buy and wear it without his name attached to it, even if it was a GR sitting on shelves... has nothing to do with "impressing other people" or "showing off" to me (not saying that people don't buy it for that reason, but it's nonsense to imply everyone does)...

i LOVE shoes with straps, when done right, and the yeezys are the ultimate strap shoe. that's all it is for me.

you assume way too much, and don't actually read what is actually said.

i never said i didn't buy them for that reason (that kanye wore them and hyped them), i said i didn't buy them cuz i have enough plain red shoes and would rather have the solar red version from the highlighter pack (or the iD)... i was already planning on passing on the indy pack b4 ye was seen wearing them, and him wearing them didn't change my mind in any way...

there's plenty of shoes and clothes that kanye has worn that i think are ugly and wouldn't be caught dead in. just so happens that every high top shoe he's designed i love tho, and would regardless of who designed it.

i hope his adidas shoes aren't my cup of tea, will save me money, time, and head ache... :lol:

First of all, calling people ignorant because of an opinion isn't very polite.

Secondly I never said "You, DJ PROTO are blah blah blah." So idk why you feel the need to defend yourself. I said "people" - I was speaking in broader terms.

People hyped on them because Kanye wore them, just like the black and white flyknits - those don't "look" like RO's. Whatever Kanye
touches, the beasts will flock too.

I honestly believe if sketchers made the Yeezy 2 and it was a GR- they wouldn't be selling for $3,000 and nobody would be going ape over them. People wouldn't look at them twice, except to call them weird or ugly. Supra just put out a shoe that looks ALOT like the Solars, you don't see everyone flipping out of them. And yes, I believe even you would have a different opinion on them.

I Put these gold chains on my independence day air max 90's back when they came out because i thought the yeezys would never release.
I think that they're really awesome,but if possible, i'd like to trade them for a pair of high class asics like volcanos or even rose golds.
View media item 845930
View media item 845931
View media item 845932
View media item 845933
http://*************.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/369497/nike-air-max-90-hyperfuse-qs-independence-day-red-october-yeezy-supreme-ronnie-fieg1/

Those gold chains are terrible. I never understood the point of sneaker accessories. Kids these days using gold Nike and Versace pins or buying the replica Yeezy 2 lace tips and putting them on sneakers. I can't stand what's becoming of the sneaker game.

LMAO WOW KIDS THESE DAYS

IM A HUGE KANYE FAN BUT I CALL THESE DAMB USA AM90S THE END

I hate when people call them Kanye Air Max 90's - it's an ignorant reseller term to create hype and charge rape price.

First of all, calling people ignorant because of an opinion isn't very polite.

Secondly I never said "You, DJ PROTO are blah blah blah." So idk why you feel the need to defend yourself. I said "people" - I was speaking in broader terms.

People hyped on them because Kanye wore them, just like the black and white flyknits - those don't "look" like RO's. Whatever Kanye
touches, the beasts will flock too.

I honestly believe if sketchers made the Yeezy 2 and it was a GR- they wouldn't be selling for $3,000 and nobody would be going ape over them. People wouldn't look at them twice, except to call them weird or ugly. Supra just put out a shoe that looks ALOT like the Solars, you don't see everyone flipping out of them. And yes, I believe even you would have a different opinion on them.
Those gold chains are terrible. I never understood the point of sneaker accessories. Kids these days using gold Nike and Versace pins or buying the replica Yeezy 2 lace tips and putting them on sneakers. I can't stand what's becoming of the sneaker game.
I hate when people call them Kanye Air Max 90's - it's an ignorant reseller term to create hype and charge rape price.
You're entitled to your own opinion, but i don't think that sneaker accessories have a huge impact on the sneaker game.

Putting accessories on a sneaker is like putting that gold trimming on cars in the hood. But they use it on every seam. It's like a cheap way to try and make sneakers look not cheap lol except it doesn't work haha

View media item 846318

I found the link to them on their website but sold out already. They do have a few sizes in the matching jacket and shirts for them if anyone is interested

Back
Top Bottom