The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Actually I would think that would cause the reverse, taking longer since so many people ordered them. 
unless they can do some kind of batch manufacture since many of the orders are the same ... also keep in mind i have no idea what i'm talking about lol

last time i ordered an ID that was pretty hyped/popular (KDeezy IVs), I got them in like 3 weeks .... much less than the time it usually takes for my original creations

Last edited:

unless they can do some kind of batch manufacture ... also keep in mind i have no idea what i'm talking about lol

last time i ordered an ID that was pretty hyped/popular (KDeezy IVs), I got them in like 3 weeks .... much less than the time it usually takes for my original creations
lol I'm not expert either. Just judging off of they are short on the solar red lining you would think that there would be a high demand and stretching of supplies. Also that the one guy on here has already received his 2 pairs of Yeezy Hyperfuse IDs while people are still waiting for others. 

Just a guess though :smile:

Those look super nice! Can't wait to receive mine
From those pics though the color looks really consistent throughout the whole shoe. Didn't the original releases slightly different shades of paint on the midsole and mesh? Are the IDs not a true recreation of these? 

I think it's more of a defect right? Looks like that piece wasn't cut cleanly IMO. 
Yeah, not to derail this thread, but fake 1's are kind of notorious for that unclean cut. Anyways back to the program at hand, lol. 

Those Solar's look pretty good, on par with the highlighter pack minus the gray air unit, but it's not even that noticeable.

The early orders on the ID's came quick, few weeks. These later ones are sitting longer for whatever reason, supply, the order numbers. All in all it shouldn't be as long as some other Nike ID's... like the Kobe's, gluck waiting a month +. 
sick.gif

Yeah, not to derail this thread, but fake 1's are kind of notorious for that unclean cut. Anyways back to the program at hand, lol. 

Those Solar's look pretty good, on par with the highlighter pack minus the gray air unit, but it's not even that noticeable.
Yeah the air unit is not a big deal. I would take the Solar Hyperfuse over the Gym Red Ice or Independence Day red any day 
nthat.gif

Also I saw some Independence Day whites available at a local store for retail, size 9 and 11. Thought about grabbing them to sell on ebay but I hate resellers so I passed 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
From those pics though the color looks really consistent throughout the whole shoe. Didn't the original releases slightly different shades of paint on the midsole and mesh? Are the IDs not a true recreation of these? 

View media item 850066

I think it's just the angle/lighting, they should be the exact same as the Solar Red from the Highlighter Pack.

Also I saw some Independence Day whites available at a local store for retail, size 9 and 11. Thought about grabbing them to sell on ebay but I hate resellers so I passed :lol:  

Agree with you on the reseller issue but I definitely would of copped them for myself, really like the white Indys but can't find a pair at a decent price.

Anybody ordered the Lt Crimson? Don't know if there's a filter on these but these are apparently the Lt Crimson, looks good...
Lt. Crimson should be pretty red, a bit brighter saturated red then the Indy's Sport Red but as close as you're going to come to it for now.

That colour looks totally different to the AM90 Lt Crimsons I posted above, hope
I've made the right choice in going for the Solars over them.

That picture you posted above is filtered to death. It's bumped up immensely in the red saturation. It's basically a red shade brighter then the sport red. Nike also has team red which is a bit darker if we're using the Indy reds as the medium point of red measurement for nike.

Solar red is basically a vibrant pink. Think highlighter markers. It definitely stands out and pops more if that's what you're going for.

Last edited:
That picture you posted above is filtered to death. It's bumped up immensely in the red saturation. It's basically a red shade brighter then the sport red. Nike also has team red which is a bit darker if we're using the Indy reds as the medium point of red measurement for nike.

Solar red is basically a vibrant pink. Think highlighter markers. It definitely stands out and pops more if that's what you're going for.

The guy says there's no filter in that shot but I agree with you and say there is, look nice though.

Yeah I'm hoping I'll be happy with the Solar Red, that's exactly what I'm going for - to stand out and pop as you put it.

Still haven't seen any in person just yet.

The guy says there's no filter in that shot but I agree with you and say there is, look nice though.

Yeah I'm hoping I'll be happy with the Solar Red, that's exactly what I'm going for - to stand out and pop as you put it.

Still haven't seen any in person just yet.
Yeah I kinda do this for a living so I can spot it out pretty quick. I white balanced and brought down the highlights, and shadows to show more details as well as a more neutral light look to it.

In descending order from most pop/brightness to muted/darkness;

Solar Red - Fluorescent red/pink

Infrared - Doesn't have the highlighter effect but more pinkish. OG Infra AM90's

Light Crimson - Slight orange red

Sport Red - Red Indy AM90's

Varisty Red - It's the red on OG Jordan 1's, 11's, etc

University Red - True red very neutral as the red we grew up with in crayons and *****

Team Red - Darker, Maroon

There might be other Nike Reds too but those are the common ones today.

Last edited:
the thing with these monotone, bright colored shoes, it will be very difficult to capture the true color on camera. even if you edit it and fix the white balance, saturation, brightness, contrast, etc., it will still look different in person.  

this comparison teivlite posted is prob the closest you'll get in comparing colors to get an idea of what each color looks like.

In descending order from most pop/brightness to muted/darkness;

Solar Red - Fluorescent red/pink

Infrared - Doesn't have the highlighter effect but more pinkish. OG Infra AM90's

Light Crimson - Slight orange red

Sport Red - Red Indy AM90's

Varisty Red - It's the red on OG Jordan 1's, 11's, etc

University Red - True red very neutral as the red we grew up with in crayons and *****

Team Red - Darker, Maroon

There might be other Nike Reds too but those are the common ones today.

Yeah I kinda do this for a living so I can spot it out pretty quick. I white balanced and brought down the highlights, and shadows to show more details as well as a more neutral light look to it.

View media item 850163

Awesome work man! Thanks for that, still would love to see some real life side by side shots of the Lt Crimson & Solar Red Am90s.

Awesome work man! Thanks for that, still would love to see some real life side by side shots of the Lt Crimson & Solar Red Am90s.

That's definitely the best gauge of the reds. To see them all lined up. Solo it's pretty difficult to distinguish it all.

Back
Top Bottom