The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

From those pics though the color looks really consistent throughout the whole shoe. Didn't the original releases slightly different shades of paint on the midsole and mesh? Are the IDs not a true recreation of these? 

View media item 850066

So sick. :pimp:

That's the pop!

These > Indy reds. All day long!

Can't wait for my pair to come. iD needs to hurry up so I can take em to Miami in a couple weeks!

NIKE AIR MAX 90 "BREEZE"
RELEASE ON 20. APRIL

What do you think about them? I really like the blue and red ones.

im 8.5, kc is the only website who have this size
Are you international? FNL here restocks really often here. I posted about it this morning and they had an 8.5. They usually have those sizes on those morning pop ups. I don't know how often it's going to happen unless there was a ton of them but if you're not international I'd give it a few more weeks before caving in to higher prices.

Last edited:

Are you international? FNL here restocks really often here. I posted about it this morning and they had an 8.5. They usually have those sizes on those morning pop ups. I don't know how often it's going to happen unless there was a ton of them but if you're not international I'd give it a few more weeks before caving in to higher prices.
yes, im from mexico, really my size is 9 sometime buy 8.5, but both sizes are out of stock in FNL, for that reason i look at different websites, tomorrow i watch in FNL in the morning

Been mad depressing. Have had my order canceled twice for the red ice's through FNL. Sucks, but out here still trying.

Are the AM90 Infrareds retro-ing any time soon?
nerd.gif
i 'd say that they would re-release in a different form; like what they did with the lunars and the ice pack stuff.probably not a true retro this year though.

Is it just me but I like the all light crimson iD rather than an all solar red?

Each picture I see of them, I like them more and more. I've ordered the Solar Reds but might order the Lt Crimsons also and compare the two then return one.

Each picture I see of them, I like them more and more. I've ordered the Solar Reds but might order the Lt Crimsons also and compare the two then return one.
I wonder what Nike does with the returned IDs?  
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom