i dont think that will gonna happen

because that shoe was already released in 2012

better you go for the ebay route, to trackdown a pair
wink.gif

Last edited:
i dont think that will gonna happen
because that shoe was already released in 2012
better you go for the ebay route, to trackdown a pair :wink:  

I haven't seen any for sale on eBay, only place I've seen them is Kicks-Crew. That's why I was hoping on a restock from them but as you said that's looking quite unlikely

Do these look legit to you?

http://bit.ly/1nmsv9e
the pic looks legit to me

but they will get shipped from china

while the sellers information stated that he is in the UK

looks lil bit fishy to me imo

i would PM the seller and ask him why the item will get shipped from china

and if its possible for him to snap some tagged pictures with the date and name

Yeah I noticed that too, I've already messaged the seller about that. Does seem a bit suspect, I'll let you know what he says.

He's replied and said he lives in China but his account was registered in the UK, he's going to get some photos with his name and date tagged in them

He's replied and said he lives in China but his account was registered in the UK, he's going to get some photos with his name and date tagged in them
if thats the case i would go for it and cop them

you need try to shoot him a BIN for 70 GBP shipped

maybe the seller will agree and end the auction early for you

Last edited:
if thats the case i would go for it and cop them
you need try to shoot him a BIN for 70 GBP shipped
maybe the seller will agree and end the auction early for you

Yeah I'm in negotiations with him now haha! Do you have any pictures on feet at all? Really like the look of these

Agreed, love these and the quality is absolutely superb
Rre-stock in the Nike Tiempo ’94 Mid “Air Jordan 1″ Pack. We have limited sizes in all three colorways, which are available now via phone/email orders.

To place an order customers can call (631) 493-2333 or email RenartsFootwear@gmail.com

1. Tiempo ’94 Mid
Black/Royal Blue-Ivory
$135
641147-041

2. Tiempo ’94 Mid
Black/Varsity Red-Ivory
$135
641147-061

3. Tiempo ’94 Mid
Ivory/Black-Gym Red
$135
641147-106

http://sneakersteal.com/2014/03/13/nike-tiempo-94-mid-jordan-pack/#more-19084

I was just on ebay browsing. I can't believe this one listing. There's 59 bids...FIFTY NINE!!! On this fugazi pair of Indy 90's!!! The current highest bid is at $400....FOURR HUNDRED DOLLARS!!! Am I missing something here?? How in the hell can you not tell that these are bogus?? The damn flag is the size of the tounge! What is wrong with some people?? I'm dumbfounded....

......anyone know where I can cop some fugazi 90's??? :lol:

I was just on ebay browsing. I can't believe this one listing. There's 59 bids...FIFTY NINE!!! On this fugazi pair of Indy 90's!!! The current highest bid is at $400....FOURR HUNDRED DOLLARS!!! Am I missing something here?? How in the hell can you not tell that these are bogus?? The damn flag is the size of the tounge! What is wrong with some people?? I'm dumbfounded....

......anyone know where I can cop some fugazi 90's???
laugh.gif
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shill+bidding

IMO I honestly think they'll keep it, I bet maybe 90% of their orders have the HYP option. But that's just my opinion of course, it could be pulled tomorrow - who knows. It's Nike, they do what they want.

What are you holding off on?

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it.

I have the Indy pack reds and I've been debating buying the all solar or infrared ID - I have decided on which color to buy tbh, they both look great in photos. I also have like 3/4 other HYP ID designs I wanna make and I'm debating on how long I can space them out and still get them completed before Nike removes the option. It's kind of a gamble I suppose. I just know nike and how they wanna keep their products "exclusive." I could see them removing the red options before they remove the HYP option all together.

Not the answer I wanted to hear. :smile: but I said $90 us since the deal is for $100 Canadian. He has been asking for my foams so maybe he will agree. Lol. Either way... Repped!

I returned my pair to the store and got my cash back. $275 for a camo foam made me angry to own them. That's almost a duck camo AM 90 or resell for a million other shoes I want. You're winning heavy.

Last edited:
Any Nike Air Max 90 Ice in the Red in Toronto or any Canadian websites ?

Looking for size 9.5 Mens 

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it.

I have the Indy pack reds and I've been debating buying the all solar or infrared ID - I have decided on which color to buy tbh, they both look great in photos. I also have like 3/4 other HYP ID designs I wanna make and I'm debating on how long I can space them out and still get them completed before Nike removes the option. It's kind of a gamble I suppose. I just know nike and how they wanna keep their products "exclusive." I could see them removing the red options before they remove the HYP option all together.

I'd love the Red Indys, infact I'd love any of the Indys. I just refuse to pay those prices that people are selling them for, it's ridiculous.

I've just ordered the Solar Red iD's, didn't know they did an Infrared?!? Do you mean the Lt Crimson and Solar Red? All my AM90's are Hyperfuse, I love them. I don't think they'll remove them from iD though, well I hope not as I've got more colours that I'd like to iD.

I'm debating wether I've made the right decision with the Solars, some pictures I see of them look amazing and others not so. I might return them if I don't like them and order the Lt Crimson.

Back
Top Bottom