The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Check this imgur album out from one of my favourite guys to follow on Instagram @crepsource, these are his photos - not mine.

If you like what you see, go and give him a follow.

Hyperfuse iD's in every colour, go check them out...

Last edited:
ok so my IDs arrive and at first glance im like yeah these kinda sweet, minimal flaws if any - then i check properly and see a host of of flaws on them. So naturally i go onto nike rep chat and explain the situation - they tell me becuase i went to niketown (london) and created them there in the studio, that they have a different system to online nike ID and that id have to contact niketown direct to sort my issue.

now i tried explaining my situation but i dont think it quite registered with the rep - they said i could just return them or get a refund :stoneface: This is not a option, i ordered these specifically for the world cup - it starts in 7 days, theres no way a remake will arrive in 7 days! This is the thing im playing on, ordered specially for world cup and now flawed i wont be able to receive a new pair until its over! ideally they will say keep this pair and wear them while they make me a new pair and return when delivered + a promo code - So far ive got sweet FA except the run around.

Anyone heard of this before? IDs created in niketown have to be returned to niketown, online cannot help? compensation for the hassle would be nice so im gonna chase niketown tomorrow.

any help much appreciated

ok so my IDs arrive and at first glance im like yeah these kinda sweet, minimal flaws if any - then i check properly and see a host of of flaws on them. So naturally i go onto nike rep chat and explain the situation - they tell me becuase i went to niketown (london) and created them there in the studio, that they have a different system to online nike ID and that id have to contact niketown direct to sort my issue.

now i tried explaining my situation but i dont think it quite registered with the rep - they said i could just return them or get a refund :stoneface: This is not a option, i ordered these specifically for the world cup - it starts in 7 days, theres no way a remake will arrive in 7 days! This is the thing im playing on, ordered specially for world cup and now flawed i wont be able to receive a new pair until its over! ideally they will say keep this pair and wear them while they make me a new pair and return when delivered + a promo code - So far ive got sweet FA except the run around.

Anyone heard of this before? IDs created in niketown have to be returned to niketown, online cannot help? compensation for the hassle would be nice so im gonna chase niketown tomorrow.

any help much appreciated
I know shoes ordered online can be returned within 30 days of purchase for any reason for a full refund. After that for exchange only.

So IDs ordered online can technically be worn as much as you want as long as theyre sent back within 30 days.

What's the Niketown return policy? No wears?

Last edited:
Picked up these essentials from jimmy jazz
Happy with shape and quality and midsole paint on essentials don't crack & chip so that's
smokin.gif

These will give my hyperfuse infras some rest
Just waiting on the inevitable price drop on FNL.  Then I'll swoop in with WC rewards and a coupon and get them for dumb cheap.  

These are a nice alternative to my HOAs and 2010s--I won't feel bad about beating these to the ground.  

Anybody else got their Locker on NDC with like 30 iD's but don't know where to start???? ***** aggravating

Legit check on these Camo's please...
it looks legit to me, but wait for others to chime in. the other fakes i've ever seen of those had HORRIBLE camo print, but i still dont wanna be the only opinion you get.

in other news, man i've been wearing my solars quite a bit and these grab way too much attention. wore them for the first time at work today and literally everyone i've passed by has had a comment. all good comments, but damn lol

it looks legit to me, but wait for others to chime in. the other fakes i've ever seen of those had HORRIBLE camo print, but i still dont wanna be the only opinion you get.

in other news, man i've been wearing my solars quite a bit and these grab way too much attention. wore them for the first time at work today and literally everyone i've passed by has had a comment. all good comments, but damn lol

Thanks man, I think they're legit but haven't really seen many of them around so I'm not 100% on them. They won't fit me, I'm going to cop for the mrs if they're what I think they are.

Haha! Yeah bro, didn't I mention that bit to you? You get mad looks everywhere you go, I've had compliments, laughing, looks of amazement/confusion the lot

Last edited:
Looking to order a pair of 90id's this weekend, do the hyperfuse 90s fit the same as the regular essentials? I'm a 12 in essentials or premiums so should I still get a 12 in hyperfuse? Thanks

My first pair Air Max. I did the World Cup ID. Absolutely loved it, but the quality is absolutely horrible. glue stains, and a couple of dirt stains. 

I was also thinking about something like this, but i didn't want to do a black and white base shoes cause i bought the concord low recently when i made this design.

Second pair of solar reds on the way they shipped this morning. Ordered 5-5 shipped 6-6 so just over four weeks ain't bad. Feels good knowing that I'll have a pair on ice and won't have to worry about yellowing or any of that BS with clear soles.

I have to pull the trigger soon on lt crimson before the option goes away but after that I'm good on AM ID until we get some new color options.

Okay guys, dumb first post, but I ordered a pair of Yeezy Solar Red AM 90's that finally came in and I want to switch the laces to some with gold aglets. I do not, however, want to take the laces out because they look so crisp from the factory until I get my new laces.

Does anyone know what the length of the laces would be for a pair of AM 90's for a size 13 shoe?

Thanks so much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom