The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Okay guys, dumb first post, but I ordered a pair of Yeezy Solar Red AM 90's that finally came in and I want to switch the laces to some with gold aglets. I do not, however, want to take the laces out because they look so crisp from the factory until I get my new laces.

Does anyone know what the length of the laces would be for a pair of AM 90's for a size 13 shoe?

Thanks so much.

View media item 1013976

Just my opinion and you'll do what you want but I think those gold aglets look disgusting bro, not for me at all. Looks cheap.

Okay guys, dumb first post, but I ordered a pair of Yeezy Solar Red AM 90's that finally came in and I want to switch the laces to some with gold aglets. I do not, however, want to take the laces out because they look so crisp from the factory until I get my new laces.

Does anyone know what the length of the laces would be for a pair of AM 90's for a size 13 shoe?

Thanks so much.

View media item 1013976

How's the glow on those? Got any pics?

I had those aglets on my kobe 8 ID and they looked like ****. Plus they're mad hard to keep on but now they got screw on ones that actually stay on.

Do you but I was going for the yeezy thing to and got the aglets and was like this is dumb as hell what am I doing?

Check out some of the lace stores on IG they got some decent ones now

hi guys im trying to cop the am90 hyperfuse in solar and platinum yeezy 2 colourway

anybody in here have the real picture of the shoes?

Last edited:

where you getting the laces with gold aglets from?
I was going to order them from Rope Lace Supply (not ropelace.com), but I ended up getting the aglets that I ordered on the ends of my stock laces. Still might want to get some of the rope laces though!

i need a pair of the World Cup IDs so bad. What's the turn around time looking like?

I've been sitting on this design for some time and actually forgot about it but i think i might pull the trigger. I only wish they let you make it in hyperfuse instead of EM

It took about 6 weeks total man. They take advantage of every single second they tell you it will take unfortunately. But man was it worth the wait. I need to get some on foot pics of mine.

lots of real pix in here.. go back a few pages..

edit..my bad..thought you wer asking for the USA Hyps 

hi guys im trying to cop the am90 hyperfuse in solar and platinum yeezy 2 colourway

anybody in here have the real picture of the shoes?

Last edited:
that's what always turns me off about ID, the wait time.  Then if they mess up your order it's excruciating 

None, just make sure to use the premium brush as it has softer bristles than the standard brush.
good looks.. gotta cop that premium brush.. have you ever successfully cleaned suede with it by chance? 

Last edited:
good looks.. gotta cop that premium brush.. have you ever successfully cleaned suede with it by chance? 

Yeah man, make sure you use the premium brush though otherwise it'll make a mess.

Regards suede, yes I've successfully used Jason Markks with it but I use another product on all my shoes which makes it much easier to clean. Check it out, it's called Liquiproof and I highly recommend it...

http://www.liquiproof.co.uk

Has anyone dont an "infrared" colorway with the IDs and the solar red? Im curious to see how that would turn out.

I thought I finally got my AM90 OG Laser Blues today from ISS. I opened the box up and realized they sent me the wrong shoes. Unfortunately they sent me AM90 2010 Laser Blues. I considered keeping them since they're still dope and they were the size I ordered, but then realized they run a 1/2 size too small. I sent ISS an email to get the problem fixed, so hopefully they contact me by tomorrow. Grrr so frustrating!

I thought I finally got my AM90 OG Laser Blues today from ISS. I opened the box up and realized they sent me the wrong shoes. Unfortunately they sent me AM90 2010 Laser Blues. I considered keeping them since they're still dope and they were the size I ordered, but then realized they run a 1/2 size too small. I sent ISS an email to get the problem fixed, so hopefully they contact me by tomorrow. Grrr so frustrating!

The 2010's are way better than those "og" versions with the yellow midsole. I espcially don't like the fact that the toe isn't even laser instead that light grey. Throws the whole thing off IMO. Keep the ones they sent you and take the insoles out.

Back
Top Bottom