The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

True, and most Euro sites will be out of stock before it's even posted, due to lack of captcha 
its not the lack of captcha as much as the backdoor that allows u access early. im not good with that stuff so idk the first thing about how its done

its not the lack of captcha as much as the backdoor that allows u access early. im not good with that stuff so idk the first thing about how its done
Same idk how it works.  Pretty sure the sites know what's up too, they probably aren't too keen on spending the extra bucks to juice up their site security.  

i learned from the KD's that released today.. if you wait for the tweet, you are too late...

I'm already pissed  hahaha

Lol ain't got time for that 'ish. I'm too busy at work to leave my desk. If I can cop wh the ease online during the day then yea. I'll swing by my HoH tomorrow.

Plus wh the Apollos, they're gonna be harder to cop IMHO

Last edited:
Blends will be getting the Apollos as well. Don't know if it's been mentioned already, if it has sorry

nerd.gif

Nah but I'm pretty sure they can tell how it was carted. The format of a product added early look funny compared to one added normally.
But maybe they can't tell or don't care

Nah but I'm pretty sure they can tell how it was carted. The format of a product added early look funny compared to one added normally.
But maybe they can't tell or don't care
Anyone got the pid for End?

They're not getting my size anyway, so it's a moot point (for me at least).

My wife saw a pic and said, "Oh I really like those!"

Looks like I'm gonna try for them. 

Back
Top Bottom