The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Can u tell me some tier zero releases that have TZ on the box ? Not being funny just intrigued as all most of my 'tier zero' releases only have SP on the box. Air maxim 1 Germany sp, clot sp, 90 uk sp, lux JCQD sp, liquid gold SP etc etc. I thought it was hyperstrikes most limited, then tier zero/SP, then QS then general.
The lance armstrong cw of the FLOM had TZ. Thats all I notice peeping in the closet. 

You can add to cart now (through that back door trick) but it doesn't show up in cart. So the actual products aren't up yet

for those who are planning on copping off end, retail is $169 + shipping comes out to $180

they'll release at 4PM PST/7PM EST I think.  they'll still cancel early orders (which is why I won't order early) so everyone should have a fair chance 

for those who are planning on copping off end, retail is $169 + shipping comes out to $180

they'll release at 4PM PST/7PM EST I think.  they'll still cancel early orders (which is why I won't order early) so everyone should have a fair chance 

I got an email from a rep at END and I was told there was no release time on these and they would be dropped at a RANDOM time on Sunday.

Last edited:
I got an email from a rep at END and I was told there was no release time on these and they would be dropped at a RANDOM time on Sunday.
You should ask them if they're canceling all early orders because they're all sold out as of now. I didn't order early if you guys are curious

Back
Top Bottom