The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

where you getting that time from, I thought it was a different time on Friday.... and by leftovers you mean the canceled orders form their screwed up release?
Well, If you know your time zones….

2pm UK time BST (British Summer time)

would be 6am PST 

and Yes.. Leftovers meaning canceled orders  (which probably isn't many)

Most bought the Moon Landing's to resell. My prediction is they'll be easily had for not too much above retail once the online orders start to come in, similar to the latest Fieg releases.

I'm guessing you're on the west coast... that's 9am for me.... I didn't think if you were on the west side, that's my bad.  made my heart drop though because if it was 6am east coast I wouldn't have a chance to get online for these!

Most bought the Moon Landing's to resell. My prediction is they'll be easily had for not too much above retail once the online orders start to come in, similar to the latest Fieg releases.
That's if they sit online…..

but the way it's looking.. people are buying them at Resell from $900 high to $400 Low

Resellers lower prices when shoes sit or when they just wanna dump pairs to free up money for other Releases...

I see the lowest these will hit even after weeks to pass is around $375 to $400

i don;t see them ever going lower then that

Well, If you know your time zones….

2pm UK time BST (British Summer time)

would be 6am PST 

and Yes.. Leftovers meaning canceled orders  (which probably isn't many)
I read it as they cancelled ALL orders and will re release them. So did ANYONE get a Hannon ship confirm then?

damn @Bad Lieutenant

END and hanon?
eek.gif

Come on now. Those moon 90s are whacky and tacky. 1G? lol

Runners needs some revitalization.

:lol: ya'll can keep laughing at the 1g, look what happened to the Soho sauconys

You can't predict resell that's what dudes thought about the LOM saucony's but those are actually raising in price

LOL at these predictions about prices...which reminds me of yesterday when I found a pair of Area 72 Barkley's sitting in the closet.  Went to check out the Posite thread and saw someone posted that a kid was saying those Barkley's were going to go for $1500 in the future..checked ebay and  
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

LOL at these predictions about prices...which reminds me of yesterday when I found a pair of Area 72 Barkley's sitting in the closet.  Went to check out the Posite thread and saw someone posted that a kid was saying those Barkley's were going to go for $1500 in the future..checked ebay and  
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
More like $89.99 at Marshalls…. 
laugh.gif
  not the Area 72 ones but close

More like $89.99 at Marshalls…. 
laugh.gif
  not the Area 72 ones but close
I was 
mean.gif
 when I went back to check how much I paid for them ~ $271 w/tax..

Had to send them back to Nike.  Never gotten around to wear them so might as well send them back and hopefully I'll land the 3Lab5s this weekend for less than $25 of what I paid for the Barkley's lol

if i got them going in manual and drunk with average internet speed, it was definitely possible for many others. my guess is a lot of people failed thinking twitter link was the way to go, or were just simply too slow doing the captcha. 

Back
Top Bottom