The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

i wonder how many people sold their Hanon pairs on ebay before even getting them 
laugh.gif
bro probably a lot haha. 

Hanon is my last chance this Friday. Anybody got any good input as to how I should approach this?
Borrow as many laptops as you can and invite a whole bunch of family members. The more hands you have the better your chances are!

J/K...All I can say is try to be as quick as possible and if you fail don't worry about it because you won't be alone.....

Borrow as many laptops as you can and invite a whole bunch of family members. The more hands you have the better your chances are!

J/K...All I can say is try to be as quick as possible and if you fail don't worry about it because you won't be alone.....

Thanks fam. Gonna have a lot of my boys helping me out. Haha

do I have to rwfrsh a certain page? Or will it be on homepage

Anyone else's bank stopped them from checking out from hanon :lol: Wells Fargo thought it was fraud because it's from another country... Had em in my cart too

Back
Top Bottom