The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Thank You^^
wink.gif

I got MY Denim's today…. Some Blue Dye from the Jean on the Back Infrared Nike Tag.. not as clean of a pair as i wished for..

I'll going for round 2 when NDC come back to drop

There was a time I didnt really care for Leather toe-box 90s. But the last few pairs Ive seen are rather nice. Including these IMO
View media item 1199792Pic snagged from Urbanityshop / Bellvue Wa.

China is dependent on US comsumers buying their crap. If Americans stopped buying chinese made goods, china's economy would collapse
because Golden Dragon China will be the new rising world power and gonna take over the world and destroy the illumininati state aka the USA, the chinese are now buying up all the oil, gold and diamonds and other resources so that they can control the supply, and drive up the prices

THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT IS SCARED AS FCK NOW :lol:  

China is dependent on US comsumers buying their crap. If Americans stopped buying chinese made goods, china's economy would collapse
first of all, where are your Js, nikes and lebrons come from ??

do you think that will gonna happen that americans gonna stop buying those products ??

china is the factory of this planet every country is forced to do business with them whether they like it or not
wink.gif

I don't know about collapse- You knwo there is a big wide world outside of USA yeah?? 

Granted, it would be a reasonable blow- yet let's be honest- if US consumers stopped buying chinese made goods- US consumers would have almost nothing left to purchase!!

All hail the golden dragon! 
roll.gif

It's funny hearing people talk about china, when they are still classified as an emerging market. They jump and ask how high over our cars and iPhones.

Oh noooo! Our economy is failing! Apple us dead. Google is dead. Facebook is dead. Amazon is crashing. This kind if talk is just silly. Once I see these companies failing then fine.

Last time I checked people were still eating up McD's and Starbucks overseas. These companies aren't even as strong in the S&P as the previously mentioned companies.

Oil? Have you ever heard of energy efficient cars? We produce a ton of oil now ourselves. USA's GDP is far less affected by oil. It's going to be less and less of a factor as regulation focuses on technological advances in energy and efficiency.

Gold? Seriously? This is getting crazy. Might as well stock up on iridescent blazers. [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Our J's come from Oregon's Nike. They make the call about China. It's all about taxes and politics. You don't think the Chinese don't like how their own government is run? They (Chinese families) are the scared ones trying to move money here.

I get people have their own opinions. This kind if stuff just gets me fired up. Lol. No disrespect.

Last edited:
Iron lion you make to much sense for a guy in his communist bubble ranting his stupid opinion on a sneaker site to understand you.

That was damn fast. Glad I didn't mess with a coupon. Would've missed out for sure.

That was so fast that I bet many will have orders cancelled as typical with FNL restocks.

Last edited:
More pairs will be restocked through several sites and on top of that nike hasnt released em online yet. I expect resell prices to drop so don't sweat if you weren't able to grab a pair. There will be plenty to go around. A few FNLs by me had FSR and they usually dont get crap. Of course a few of my boys cleaned out the stores :rolleyes Resellers won't be making much imo

Back
Top Bottom