The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Just got my paisleys delivered woot! After taking a closer look the top material is quality but the lunar sole can be better.  You can see the paint streaks on the them and some parts are lighter than others.  Any one else pair look like this? These were also shipped from a local store and not their warehouse in Indiana, hasn't happened in the dozen plus orders. Is this common? I'm in Chicago.

Dear freaking god i NEED these. ANY info on a stateside release would me most appreciated. Not about to drop 180 or so on euro sites.

Nike knew they would but still dropped them cuz they sooo fire….

They wrapped each kick individually with paper instead of the usual covered long paper thing they do...

probably so they don't rub together i'm guessing

Dear freaking god i NEED these. ANY info on a stateside release would me most appreciated. Not about to drop 180 or so on euro sites.
I've been searching high and low for these, but I'm with you I'm not trying to pay extra when they should release stateside soon... Atleast I hope so!!!!

Not a Fan of Clear Soles on Air Max's 
tired.gif

Wishing last years winterized infrareds show up in outlets. They looked like mids, but these highs are no bueno.
mean.gif

Last edited:
I was skeptical about the denim, bought just cause of hype last minute. I don't regret it one bit!

anyone know where i can get another pair of the "vintage" infrareds from 2012? ebay is scarce. looking for a 10.5 btw.

I've been searching high and low for these, but I'm with you I'm not trying to pay extra when they should release stateside soon... Atleast I hope so!!!!
The thirst is real. I NEED these in my life. THat black midsole is fire. They WILL be mine. BUt yea...waitin on a stateside release. 180 on euro sites....no thx.

@nikestore: The below will re-launch tomorrow, 10.2 at 4pm PDT

AJ14 ‘White/Black’
Jordan Jeter Collection
Women’s Pearl Collection
Air Max 90 Denim

Back
Top Bottom