The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I jus have mixed feelings about the sole being an off white to make it look vintage.... I rather let the show do it on its own with wear n tear n time??? Idk

Hey NT, new here, Starting to really get back into sneakers again. Love the AM 90's. Hope to share some stuff once I start buying again. Some really cool stuff here.

Hey NT, new here, Starting to really get back into sneakers again. Love the AM 90's. Hope to share some stuff once I start buying again. Some really cool stuff here.
welcome, nice to see some new peeps here in this thread
wink.gif

Hey Remy, I have also bought a 13 in them as well as dunks and they fit great! I guess it depends if your other nikes are a little snug?

Hey Remy, I have also bought a 13 in them as well as dunks and they fit great! I guess it depends if your other nikes are a little snug?
I've got a couple pairs of dunk HI's that are 9.5 and they fit pretty good. Def not snug. If anything a little big. I guess I should go TTS then?

Me too that's the reason I never ended up grabbin them

same. im not usually nit picky about stuff like that, but that grey really bothered me for some reason.

i saw the leather version of the black/ash pair yesterday. the quality looked meh. i agree that they would probably look a lot better in suede/nubuck.

Ash Grey's came in..thought the quality was on point IMO, at least better than all these recent Jordan releases.

I only got the infrareds from a few yes back but I need more am90s now that I'm disenchanted with jb. And those leather crimson pairs look :smokin

Back
Top Bottom