The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Sports Lab by Atmos is killing me...

Wmns AM90 Croc's

Nike Air Max 90 Deluxe Safari's -  
nthat.gif
 Stupid^^^ Gotta get some!
IMO they look horrible.

picked up the wifey some of the crocs though.

no photoshop, not the first time someone told me this, I think the red just pops so much with the background...here are the raw image from my camera roll.
its just because you lifted your foot up, looks superimposed on the background 
roll.gif

Great shots though

Whats A reasonable price for a pair of Ds Denim 90s sz9.5? Ive seen some up to 250 without shipping
Whats A reasonable price for a pair of Ds Denim 90s sz9.5? Ive seen some up to 250 without shipping
prices are all over the place...been watching ebay for the past few weeks and in the 9.5 to 11 range listings are finishing between $150 and $170...with free shipping on the higher side and $10 to $15 shipping on the lower side...

In the NYC area if your talking cash $160 seems to be the number getting these to move...

But ALOT of dudes are still holding on to $200 etc...which is nuts...

Trying not to wait too long and have these dry up like those damn Duck Camos did...

Might have to cave and get alp alp to break down on one of those two pairs he's holding...

Yup. Had to size up. Hurt my fat foot

all my am90s are a 10.5, but since nike has been making them longer, i decided to go with a 10. big mistake :smh: hopefully they stretch them out or i might need one of those wooden shoe stretchers.

Hey guy I need advice for above pic as the guy who wanted to sell the solar red to me but I doubt is replica instead of authentic but he insist tell me that is authentic. Need professional advice.
Fakes. Colors are off, shape is bad.
Wrong font on box label.
Top line should read AIR MAX 90 HYP PRM, not AIR MAX90 HYP PRM.
The color code should read:

SOLAR RED/SOLAR RED
RGESOL/RGESOL

View media item 1227911
View media item 1227914

Hey guy I need advice for above pic as the guy who wanted to sell the solar red to me but I doubt is replica instead of authentic but he insist tell me that is authentic. Need professional advice.

You shouldn't even need to ask if these are legit or not, just look at them. Do they look legit to you? They are fake and horrible fakes at that, I mean when have you ever bought a pair of Nikes and when you open the box they're sat in a clear plastic bag?

C'mon man...

Last edited:
hey guys, I'm not really a big AM90 guy but I've been a huge fan of the Moon Landing and trying to save my money since I first missed out. I just wanted your input on a "fair price" for them now. I also have a pair of the Federer Zoom Vapor AJ3's and was wondering if that would be considered a fair trade? 

thanks in advance y'all!

prices are all over the place...been watching ebay for the past few weeks and in the 9.5 to 11 range listings are finishing between $150 and $170...with free shipping on the higher side and $10 to $15 shipping on the lower side...

In the NYC area if your talking cash $160 seems to be the number getting these to move...

But ALOT of dudes are still holding on to $200 etc...which is nuts...

Trying not to wait too long and have these dry up like those damn Duck Camos did...

Might have to cave and get alp alp to break down on one of those two pairs he's holding...
that would be a good place to buy from

hey guys, I'm not really a big AM90 guy but I've been a huge fan of the Moon Landing and trying to save my money since I first missed out. I just wanted your input on a "fair price" for them now. I also have a pair of the Federer Zoom Vapor AJ3's and was wondering if that would be considered a fair trade? 

thanks in advance y'all!
they going for 500+. id say federers for moons is a good trade if someone is willing to go through with it. maybe you add a little cash, no more than $50

Back
Top Bottom