The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Never understood cork shoes personally. Don't think there's a more crack prone or weak material. Even worse than 3M.

Last edited:
repped
smokin.gif

any chance you have info on sizing? I'm hoping they don't fit like the denims.
what you have wrote about the sizing is indeed correct

they are indeed a lil bit longer in the length, but the problem is if you half sz down

you'll be risking to wear a shoe what is too narrow in the width

i personally stayed tts cuz i like my shoes tight but not that tight that they will become uncomfortable

so its really up to you what you gonna do when i comes to sizing

if you have a wide forefeet like me i wouldnt recommend to half sz down

Last edited:
Never understood cork shoes personally. Don't think there's a more crack prone or weak material. Even worse than 3M.
That's not been my experience.  I've worn my Lebron corks at least 10 times and they look fantastic.  My 3M 112 SB and AJ1 X Nike SB's looked like ***** after one wear.  

Pretty sure these are my next ID purchase - soles are translucent, but they probably look pretty cool like that - at least until they yellow.

I'm still debating getting the Sport red or Atomic red, but I'm kinda upset with the durability of my Light Crimson ID's

some of my issues on my crimsons - which I think look ALOT similar to the Atomic Red. Pretty bad chipping after light wear - wore them probably less than ten times. You can see the chipping get considerably worse with every wear. The photos actually look better than they are in person - the red drowns out the chipping in the photos and makes it harder to see. Probably going with the sport red, if I can talk myself into buying another pair.

Last edited:
I'm going to have to see the halloween in person. My cake day is on halloween, so I'm might cop if a like them.

thinkin about grabbin the halloween 90's.

anyone have any idea how they fit?

im guessin they fit similar to the fuse/ice joints that released not too long ago.

I got to see these Halloween 90's on feet ..that icy sole is growing on me and i can use a good orange and black. Need some colors in my life

Nobody talking about the Halloween 90 drop this morning? It wouldn't let me add to cart instantly. I feel this is a sleeper and will be sought after in the years to come like the Pele SB's.

Last edited:

Nobody talking about the Halloween 90 drop this morning? It wouldn't let me add to cart instantly. I feel this is a sleeper and will be sought after in the years to come like the Pele SB's.
AM90 look ok, but was feeling the AM95 a little bit more.   I believe a few more boutique sites will have the AM90 up SNS has currently a FS minus size 13.

Back
Top Bottom