The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

thanx
wink.gif

didn't pick up the 90 Halloween, no regrets.  Did see all size available on FNL at like 8:00 a.m. CT, just checked now but all gone now.

^did someone mention that infrareds were getting retroed next year?
for real? They release a take on the Infrared almost every year. 2013 it was the OG version, then Hyperfuse, lunar and multiple similar CWs. Wouldn´t mind getting a trie infrared 90 without the pre-yellowed midsole though.

I couldn't find any images on this one...its on the NSW release calender.  Any leads?
[h3]  [/h3][h3]Air Max 90 Premium[/h3]
Cool Grey/Bamboo-Black-Medium Ash
$120 | 700155-006

for real? They release a take on the Infrared almost every year. 2013 it was the OG version, then Hyperfuse, lunar and multiple similar CWs. Wouldn´t mind getting a trie infrared 90 without the pre-yellowed midsole though.

what size are you looking for?

Hey Guys.

I am a bit slow to catch on and have only just joined up to this awesome site. I love reading all the insights and getting the heads up about new releases, cheap cops and style advice.

I am from Melbourne, Australia and probably old enough to be your dad!

I am predominately an AM90 collector, but have a few other kicks too, mostly running shoes. I have just gotten my partner hooked and between us we have developed quite a collection. I posted a pic in a another thread, but I am hoping that true AM90 fans will appreciate it most.

Pic is a little out of date, as it's missing my most recent purchases, the Apollo 11 Lunars, faded denims and 2 x Infrared Sneaker boots (a his and hers pair!) but you get the idea!

Highlights - My partner has BOTH the liquid silver and liquid gold AM1 (see third shelf down on right). I have a pair of 2003 infra red Australian AM90 exclusives, still in the box, totally unworn (not shown). They are the ones with the BIG air bubble, that's white inside, not painted. They are the sweetest shoes. I will post a pic soon.

Keep up the awesome thread everyone!

Hey Guys.

I am a bit slow to catch on and have only just joined up to this awesome site. I love reading all the insights and getting the heads up about new releases, cheap cops and style advice.

I am from Melbourne, Australia and probably old enough to be your dad!

I am predominately an AM90 collector, but have a few other kicks too, mostly running shoes. I have just gotten my partner hooked and between us we have developed quite a collection. I posted a pic in a another thread, but I am hoping that true AM90 fans will appreciate it most.

Pic is a little out of date, as it's missing my most recent purchases, the Apollo 11 Lunars, faded denims and 2 x Infrared Sneaker boots (a his and hers pair!) but you get the idea!

Highlights - My partner has BOTH the liquid silver and liquid gold AM1 (see third shelf down on right). I have a pair of 2003 infra red Australian AM90 exclusives, still in the box, totally unworn (not shown). They are the ones with the BIG air bubble, that's white inside, not painted. They are the sweetest shoes. I will post a pic soon.

Keep up the awesome thread everyone!
welcome mate
smile.gif

and btw the 2003 infrared AM90 with the big air bubble was a Eurasian exclusive
wink.gif

I bow to your superior knowledge and apologise for appearing to know what I was talking about.

They are sweet shoes though., Wish they still made them as good as that!

I bow to your superior knowledge and apologise for appearing to know what I was talking about.

They are sweet shoes though., Wish they still made them as good as that!
lol mate you dont have to apologize tho

people make mistakes, its part of the human nature
smile.gif

the 2003 release is indeed very nice, but nothing can beats the 2001/2002 Max Orange

the 1st retro will always be the best retro imo

Back
Top Bottom